X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Ahh thx.

Who let this noob own an m car?
    Well, if said n00b is feeling ever-so-generous, he knows where to send said "M" car... :)
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I don't know if this was a rhetorical question but yes the s14 has ITBs and no the M20 does not but I would live to put some on mine.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
        I don't know if this was a rhetorical question but yes the s14 has ITBs and no the M20 does not but I would live to put some on mine.
        Lol yes, it was rhetorical. I was just proving a point, and you just followed it up ;)
        M Coupe

Comment

I knew the last hand built M car was the E34.
          I didn't know the 1M doesn't have a special engine.
          Well, it looks nice at least.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
            I knew the last hand built M car was the E34.
            I didn't know the 1M doesn't have a special engine.
            Well, it looks nice at least.
            Agreed! It's soooo pretty.

Case in point:

M Coupe

Comment

What's the sticker price on one of those bad boys, just for shits n' giggles?

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                What's the sticker price on one of those bad boys, just for shits n' giggles?
                Starting is $46k. That's before you add stuff.

EDIT: Here's to the white 1M

M Coupe

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

So, I'm getting ready to change the blower motor in the M50 car. Abe and I got the good one out of the parts car this afternoon and it seemed rather straightforward. However, with the M50 being significantly taller then the M20, it seems to me like it could be a giant pain in the ass.

With that said, my question is: Who here has changed a blower motor in a 24v swapped car and what did you do to make the process move smoother? That's two questions. Oh well. Shoot me.

Comment

Counting inflation that is roughly what the E30 M3 cost back in the day.

Also, the Z3 looks great! I like the way those wheels turned out.
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Anyone know this car? Price is super steep. He might fetch $2500 to the right person.

Comment

Lol thats what i call wishfull thinking but not impossible to accomplish to the right buyer
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

If someone is looking for a stock, tan interior, resprayed Zinno coupe, maybe they would pay $4k.

Comment

I have been looking for first gen Insights a lot lately.

1800lbs and 60mpg sounds awesome.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

holy crap, ive been asleep for 13 hours lol. trying to get adapted to my new work schedule kinda sucks.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                                That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Working...
                                X