No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about the windshields or sunroof panel ;)
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Windshield is cracked, sunroof panel....ehhhh lol. Hey Phil do you have any bronzit plastic bumpers hanging around?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

no but i do have short bumpers
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Oh no not that Saudi video again. It spread through the Audi forms like wild fire. Reports every hour. But those Audi guys where with me. We were hunting for unplowed parking lots for mad difts. I lead the way up that road and plowing the whole way.
          Originally posted by Sonny
          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
            What was wrong with it?
            bad FPR, causing major over fueling.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Glad to hear you got her running!

Comment

So, I have a Z3 shifter that I want to put in the 24v car. Shifter rubs on the driveshaft in reverse and second. How much linkage modification is required to make this shifter work?
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                  So, I have a Z3 shifter that I want to put in the 24v car. Shifter rubs on the driveshaft in reverse and second. How much linkage modification is required to make this shifter work?
                  Which Z3 shifter?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                    Which Z3 shifter?
                    I believe it's the 1.9. It's about the same length as the stock E30 shifter. Throws are moderately shorter.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                      bad FPR, causing major over fueling.
                      That's funny cuz I stated that before
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

^ lol, So did I.

Comment

BTW, has anybody been following the shooting of the park ranger? Shit is crazy. Completely shut down Mt Rainier. The guy fled on foot into the woods, huge man hunt ensues. Fucking gnarley movie type shit.

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            BTW, has anybody been following the shooting of the park ranger? Shit is crazy. Completely shut down Mt Rainier. The guy fled on foot into the woods, huge man hunt ensues. Fucking gnarley movie type shit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1179815.html
                            Sad,sad story,BMW content @ 0:20,no one on here I hope.
                            1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

The z3 1.9 isnt worth it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I want 300rwhp on a daily. I'm trying to figure it out as we speak.
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X