No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh, my car sucks now. power sunroof conversion went without a hitch though.

Buy my Eta
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
      Lol.. it was scary driving around someplaces tho, too many retards and thier lack of driving skills
      Too many people get over confidence on their AWD, their mind just don't compute too well when it comes to stopping distance. :loco:

They simply forget the law of physics.

Comment

I am SO excited to buy another E30, and garage the Z3.
        M Coupe

Comment

Oooo! Go Eric! What will you be getting?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
            Oooo! Go Eric! What will you be getting?
            It's a toss up between two E30s. Not saying what they might be though ;)

Once I acquire one, I'll post a thread. Nonetheless, I cannot wait.
            M Coupe

Comment

Big Ups to Brad (spiDeymang) and Steve over at Pro Muffler in Everett. He had my exhaust done in about an hour and it sounds great! not bad for a total of $180. Now if I can get my header installed I will be so stoked. I tried to do it last night, but overlooked the new exhaust nuts and figured id try to reuse the old ones. Changed my mind once 9 of the 12 studs came out with the nuts. Header will be done at some point in the near future. :)
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                Big Ups to Brad (spiDeymang) and Steve over at Pro Muffler in Everett. He had my exhaust done in about an hour and it sounds great! not bad for a total of $180. Now if I can get my header installed I will be so stoked. I tried to do it last night, but overlooked the new exhaust nuts and figured id try to reuse the old ones. Changed my mind once 9 of the 12 studs came out with the nuts. Header will be done at some point in the near future. :)
                Hell ya man! Can't wait to hear it
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                  Too many people get over confidence on their AWD, their mind just don't compute too well when it comes to stopping distance. :loco:

They simply forget the law of physics.
                  A good buddy of mine wanted to get into subarus, first thing i told him was you might go further but we all stop the same. He spun that subi off the road.

I've always wanted a 4 dr ix as my second e30, and then a convertible for my third. Built a big 4runner instead (<-- snow toy)
                  Been with me for 16 years...
                  sigpic
                  Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Quick question.

In the middle of my subframe swap.

What is the trick to tightening and torquing control arm ball joints? Mainly the one that connects to the subframe. I think it should be under load but I tried pressing the ball joint with the floor jack just so I could get them tight. No such luck.

Suggestions?

Thanks
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Cordless impact is what I used IIRC. sears c3 cordless impact. Best money I've ever spent on my e30 was this one tool.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Anybody here rocked the konig remembers before?
                        Did you like them?
                        Better than the Esm wheels or worse?
                        I think I might get a set in 16x7 et 20.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                          Quick question.

In the middle of my subframe swap.

What is the trick to tightening and torquing control arm ball joints? Mainly the one that connects to the subframe. I think it should be under load but I tried pressing the ball joint with the floor jack just so I could get them tight. No such luck.

Suggestions?

Thanks
                          for the control arm to subframe i just zapped them with my impact im not even sure of i could have gotten my torque wrench in there. the control arm to strut i was able to torque though useing the aformentioned jack method
                          Been with me for 16 years...
                          sigpic
                          Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Went to work on the race car today....one of those nothing seems to be going my way days. Also, i was told by many people that late model valance (lower) is a bolt on to early models buuuuuut it doesnt seem to fit at all. Even if i cut the tow hooks off it would sit way to high. This cant be rocket science, but i seem to be missing something. Any ideas? car's an 84'
                            84' 325i -> PRO3 #304