No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're gonna be up on a Saturday around 8 or so, you can roll with me down there and help!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Fcuk...I'm getting bored with my e30
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Tell me about it, that's why I'm fixing things that I don't really need to now! Just you wait 'til June...car will look totally different.

Comment

Did some work on a 2.3-16v Cosworth tonight. Sweet car

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

^^ sweet mother of god....

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
              Tell me about it, that's why I'm fixing things that I don't really need to now! Just you wait 'til June...car will look totally different.
              A part of me wants something newer... :(
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                I'm going this route this spring....e36 m3, wrx wagon, or e46 330ci are leading the way. The longer list includes an s4, gti 337, and is300. I want to drive all of these before making decisions though. It will be a daily driver still so that needs to be kept in mind.
                1990 325i Coupe
                ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

You know, I've been thinking of selling God's chariot for something newer for a while. Then, yesterday, my buddy called me to have me come help him with his E34 540/6. Had to get a new ignition tumbler and it wouldn't start due to EWS and other computerized bullshit. We screwed around with it for hours. Wasn't gonna start, unless you threw a minimum of $300+ at it.

At that time, I sat back and was content with my decision to take my beater 250k+ 25 year old sedan to the next level. I really love my E30 and love that whatever I need to do to it, can be done by myself and on my own, not by a computer or some douchebag dealer or independent shop.

Comment

Originally posted by PNWbimmer View Post
                    I'm going this route this spring....e36 m3, wrx wagon, or e46 330ci are leading the way. The longer list includes an s4, gti 337, and is300. I want to drive all of these before making decisions though. It will be a daily driver still so that needs to be kept in mind.
                    Just for fun, I checked out all the is300's on the local CL real quick (because I like them too) and found that all 9 of the available cars have branded/salvaged/rebuilt titles. WTF

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      Just for fun, I checked out all the is300's on the local CL real quick (because I like them too) and found that all 9 of the available cars have branded/salvaged/rebuilt titles. WTF
                      isn't that funny!! haha I have noticed that too. how crazy is that??...but no my friends step dad had one awhile back when they were new and I really liked it, Silver on Black. Also, my next car (previously listed) will be a manual transmission still....unless its the is300 in which case they have the buttons behind the steering wheel (similar to paddle shifters). I rather have that then a 5 speed lexus.
                      1990 325i Coupe
                      ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

I sometimes want something newer, and forget about it when I take my car for a nice spin. Then it puts a smile on my face :)
                        sigpic

Comment

My friend Phillip has a lead on a E34 Touring if anyone is interested

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Fcuk...I'm getting bored with my e30
                            I was getting bored of my DD too, luckily when im at school i dont drive it very often, so every time i get in it it's like the first time we met. Saved me a lot of money, used to just buy new parts/more power when i got the bored feeling.
                            84' 325i -> PRO3 #304