PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2man View Post
    i know she got some pics of my car... where they at?

whats the best way to remove badges? new trunklid i have has a ///M badge on it that needs to come off
    Fishing line or dental floss, off LIKE A BOSS.
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Stevo came by the other day and took an emblem off a trunklid I had with floss. Seemed to work well for him!

Simon ill ask Allison if she's got any photos of your car. She keeps bugging me to take rollers, you down?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

YES! I took the valve cover off of my new DD e30 and it has a nice and shiny very new looking head
        sigpic

Comment

^ Dont know if you are trying to sound like me. But I thought that same thing the first time I did it!

lol so nobody has an opinion on a plug and play oil pressure gauge line?

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            i know she got some pics of my car... where they at?

whats the best way to remove badges? new trunklid i have has a ///M badge on it that needs to come off
            Dental Floss and a hair dryer/heat gun
            instagram

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
              Fishing line or dental floss, off LIKE A BOSS.
              Originally posted by kid325e View Post
              Simon ill ask Allison if she's got any photos of your car. She keeps bugging me to take rollers, you down?
              i knew fishing line would work, but i dont fish. ill try the dental floss

ive love rolling shots! im definitely down.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anybody have some free time this saturday to help my buddy do his timing belt? Ill be there, but I have only done it once before

beer and pizza will be provided

Comment

Man I love work trade! My paint got some special treatment today. He did a cut, polish and buff. It was wild how much better it looks. I had some serious oxidation on the drivers side and hood. Now it looks brand new! The shitty thing is.....

I want to keep my car now....

Comment

Ugh. ive got a problem with the is. switching back and forth between 2 gauge clusters and the speedo and tach wont work. yes it's all plugged in. The original cluster is getting recharged at like batteries plus or w/e. Does anyone have the link on how to jump the si board on the cluster and make these work? ive searched around. one is moto one is vdo. I believe the original is moto? my brother took it in and it should be done any time but you'd think with these 2 one would work.

Buy my Eta
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

Use your original speedometer and tach with the stuff I gave you.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Use your original speedometer and tach with the stuff I gave you.

They didn't work originally, which is why i'm at where i'm at lolz

Buy my Eta
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

Ahhh. Let me know if you need more shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            Man I love work trade! My paint got some special treatment today. He did a cut, polish and buff. It was wild how much better it looks. I had some serious oxidation on the drivers side and hood. Now it looks brand new! The shitty thing is.....

I want to keep my car now....

I will be posting a complete iX 5 speed swap kit for sale as soon as I get back into town. It can be yours :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Austin, what kind of new phone you get?

edit: Looking at the Z3 1.9 shifter, someone help mod bug has taken hold of me :twisted:
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                                Austin, what kind of new phone you get?
                                iPhone 4s. Fucking love it. Sends me instant email notifications (my 3GS never would for some reason.) I told Tmobile to suck it after 12 years and will never look back.

BTW, Z3 1.9 is a good upgrade and drop in upgrade. No modification required :)

Comment

Working...
                                X