Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    In for vert part out
    I'm going to slip you a roofie next time I see you. We'll see who's "in"

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      :woowoo::stupid::wgaf:
      Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      In for vert part out
      Hahahaha nice. Glad you know the history on it Adam, don't have to worry so much now. Have fun driving that beast up north! I wish you the best of weather.

P.S.
      When you get back and realize that your car wanders around at speed, I am Here to help ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
        Hahahaha nice. Glad you know the history on it Adam, don't have to worry so much now. Have fun driving that beast up north! I wish you the best of weather.

P.S.
        When you get back and realize that your car wanders around at speed, I am Here to help ;)
        Nothing that shorter tires and some M3 springs wont fix. I am going to have to look into that Z3 rack though.

Comment

^ When are you going?
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
            Nothing that shorter tires and some M3 springs wont fix. I am going to have to look into that Z3 rack though.
            what kind of speeds are you guys talking about? Above 120 mine starts to float about a little bit. definitely curious as to some easy fixes since i've already got some sticky tires and new suspension.
            Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
            2010 Buell XB9SX
            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
            2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I think he's talking more about old suspension woes.

IronJoe. I'm either heading up tonight and staying anywhere between Centralia and Seattle or making a early dash tomorrow. Either way, I have to be in Bellingham just after noon.

Comment

cool I was gonna say if it was sunday you should stop at the detail day on your way back.
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                  what kind of speeds are you guys talking about? Above 120 mine starts to float about a little bit. definitely curious as to some easy fixes since i've already got some sticky tires and new suspension.
                  Did you leave your gas door flap open? That one always make me wonder into the next lane.

-Alex
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                    Did you leave your gas door flap open? That one always make me wonder into the next lane.

-Alex
                    I'd like to wholly attribute it to no font valance. I only did it once, but I just didn't feel confident enough to keep it up.

I actually had to break my gas flap open with a screwdriver. The stupid little rod that locks it closed locked it while I was in dire need of fuel. Didn't damage the body cosmetically but I did feel horrible prying the hell out of it.
                    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      cool I was gonna say if it was sunday you should stop at the detail day on your way back.
                      I'd love to. The wife would absolutely hate to. :cockbloc:

Comment

Yes I am talking about old CABs and balljoints/tie rods ;)
                        Last edited by LuckyHenriksen; 04-13-2012, 06:52 PM.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

My battery cable that connects to my starter caught fire
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            My battery cable that connects to my starter caught fire
                            Duuuuuuuude. You seem to be having the worst luck! Everything ok?
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Duuuuuuuude. You seem to be having the worst luck! Everything ok?
                              Ignition switch ~ alternator ~ starter ~ cluster...it's all f*cking electrical shit, but Keith has been helping me sort it out. Finally got the car to the point that I just need to figure out why my Alternator won't charge my battery.

It's somewhere in the wiring, because it didn't work, than it worked when I installed my cluster, but now with the cluster in. No damn charging :curse:

Instead of 12.14v w/ my car on I want to see 13v or 14v and I can finally go test him.

Thanks for the switch though
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

The vert made it up with no problems. Nice and smooth driving the whole way. Great gas mileage.

Comment

Working...
                                X