No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paolo, let me come over and work on my car at your place! Ill bring provide food
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      Guys want to grab lunch today? Got nothing to do all day. Poor me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
      Wish I was in your area, I would take you up on this. Trying to find someone to get lunch with around here lol.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
        Wish I was in your area, I would take you up on this. Trying to find someone to get lunch with around here lol.
        Josh, Alex and I are out your way looking at a car! Maybe afterwards.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

O Rly? Hit me up!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Been out exploring some backroads in the 318 today. Getting a feel for all that M42 powah

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Paolo, come out with us tonight.
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Saved for you to see when you sober up. ;)
                Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Too many four lokos last night Haruko?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                Sounds more like Five Loko

Let's just say when I wrote that, it was after I was found by my EX-GF, 14 miles from my house in farm country. Only had my boxer briefs & jeans on & no keys or E30. The bro's wife was not happy with me, since we had to go find my car at like 4:30am & the things coming out my mouth seemed ungodly.

Tonight is going to be hell, since my girl just got some crazy sh*t from some Pure Romance party & she still doesn't know about any of this.

Someone is getting :cockbloc: tonight So WA Crew party it up for a brotha because I'm getting no love

Edit:

Lucky that sig is f*cking dirty homie :up:
                Last edited by HarukoE30; 04-28-2012, 08:53 PM. Reason: edit
                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Thanks dood :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

I need help with my car bad. I need help with this whole starter deal thing. I am having such trouble. Now my solenoid is staying engaged, so gotta fix that.

Also my buddy needs his water pump gasket done. He is willing to pay and has the gasket..

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post

Let's just say when I wrote that, it was after I was found by my EX-GF, 14 miles from my house in farm country. Only had my boxer briefs & jeans on & no keys or E30. The bro's wife was not happy with me, since we had to go find my car at like 4:30am & the things coming out my mouth seemed ungodly.

Tonight is going to be hell, since my girl just got some crazy sh*t from some Pure Romance party & she still doesn't know about any of this.

Someone is getting :cockbloc: tonight So WA Crew party it up for a brotha because I'm getting no love

Edit:

Lucky that sig is f*cking dirty homie :up:
                      Bro, take it easy. Don't want someone to kidnap you or something. Then who's gonna represent the delphin pride with Abe and I this year at the picnic?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Bro, take it easy. Don't want someone to kidnap you or something. Then who's gonna represent the delphin pride with Abe and I this year at the picnic?
                        I'm playing it safe tonight, just a simple 6-pack of brew. My upper arse/lower tail bone does have what I hope is road rash type markings or maybe carpet burn. I was at a house, but it's safe to say road/carpet rash + no butthole brusies = safe from a bubba raping.
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I'm playing it safe tonight, just a simple 6-pack of brew. My upper arse/lower tail bone does have what I hope is road rash type markings or maybe carpet burn. I was at a house, but it's safe to say road/carpet rash + no butthole brusies = safe from a bubba raping.
                          Hahahahaha. That's no good buddy!

Comment

Dafuq?

Comment

Oh man another ridiculous night.

Rallied 4 days in a row - I need to sleeeep
                              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X