No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something so stupid id rather not post but wtf this is r3v and flame suit is on, ignition harness to the coils was on backwards so the car was trying to fire 2341. somehow i hit me that the harness didnt look quite right and switched them and fucking bam turn key and the princess lives
    Last edited by bmwm42; 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM.
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I knew it was something simple and I'm glad it runs. I'll text you about picking up the bumper Phil.

Comment

Oil is smelling gassy. Im pretty sure I have leaky injectors, FPR is less than 500 miles old.

Here we go

Comment

Glad to hear it's something simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            How many wheels you got back there lol
            There is at least ten full sets, most are behind the garage. $20 bucks for 4 wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              I got my ass whooped by my dad when I was like 4 or 5 for touching a car. Never did it again without permission. It's disrespectful, whether the car is a pile of shit or a garage queen.
              Didn't you sit on some random person's hood at HPF Dyno day? Hmmm...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                Didn't you sit on some random person's hood at HPF Dyno day? Hmmm...
                No?
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                  at fucking last the alpine lives and sounds so good with the exhaust not connected

Told yeah that motor was solid. ;)

Glad you got it figured out, sometimes it just takes a step back to figure out why it wouldn't start.

Thanks and good doing business with you.
                  "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

FUCK dragonflies.
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      FUCK dragonflies.
                      HAHAHAHAHA funny shit. That one tried to attack you at the picnic

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

I know the topic is fleshed out, but I just scanned the pics in the photo thread and just wanted to show an example.

That girl is leaning on a M3. Her arse was sitting on the pavement 15 feet away immediately before. Bad enough she's leaning on the car, she's doing it in jeans, and jeans which had just been on dirty pavement. This actually was what spawned my post in this thread (among other things.)

:themoreyouknow:

Comment

It's only an M3, there where like 10 people sitting on the Rolls Royce.

Comment

Originally posted by rennis View Post
                            I know the topic is fleshed out, but I just scanned the pics in the photo thread and just wanted to show an example.

That girl is leaning on a M3. Her arse was sitting on the pavement 15 feet away immediately before. Bad enough she's leaning on the car, she's doing it in jeans, and jeans which had just been on dirty pavement. This actually was what spawned my post in this thread (among other things.)

:themoreyouknow:
                            I would have hobbled my old ass over and told that yungin to move her ignorant ass. Probably not while using language fitting for public.

Comment

Daddy's M3? I don't understand how kids get their hands on these beautiful cars.

Also, "Drew-Savas Photography" is a good pal of mine. I have shot with him before in Pullman, Go Cougs! Good photo.
                              "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Speaking of picnic photos..... threadjack: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?p=3236421
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X