No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad you're not selling the trans. I'd kind of like to have it for a spare!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^ I would be in for the strut housings. Dont need rotors or or anything though. Too bad you are way down south

And Phil, in my transactions I am very easy to deal with. In person Im not so bad

Comment

Thats not what I meant cells
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Any of you guys watch shop erotic? They got some crazy shit on there.

Comment

Condolences Geno! I'm glad I have a garage.
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

okay, so i just got back from Seattle, drove the five straight down to LA, and i just wanted to let you guys know, that i hate how clean your cities and roads are. i envy you greatly for the greenery and nice relaxed atmosphere.

fell in love with Portland i must say.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                I loled so hard. Always quick to make people laugh.

Oh, and btw, why were you not at the fucking picnic?

I was mounting my late model bbs kit on my early model car :D
                and because I have so little time to work on my car I take every chance I get. Annnnddd I generally don't like people.
                sigpic

Comment

Don't drive crazy homs, and you won't need a spare :)
                  Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  ^ I would be in for the strut housings. Dont need rotors or or anything though. Too bad you are way down south
                  2 hours drive from Tacoma.
                  Originally posted by Eta power View Post
                  Condolences Geno! I'm glad I have a garage.
                  Thank you AJ
                  Transaction Feedback: -click here
                  [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                  [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Geno, for a sec I thought you were parting your car after being keyed, I almost flipped, lol.

Crappy, I had comp ins on my old bronzit that got keyed. They paid for it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                      Don't drive crazy homs, and you won't need a spare :)
                      I shift rather easy, but it's always good to have a spare...prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by cg138 View Post
                        See you all in 2 months!
                        Where are you going? :(

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                        Someone keyed my car today :(
                        Have any female troubles lately? I have a Louisville slugger if you need to borrow it!

You and transmissions

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                        okay, so i just got back from Seattle, drove the five straight down to LA, and i just wanted to let you guys know, that i hate how clean your cities and roads are. i envy you greatly for the greenery and nice relaxed atmosphere.

fell in love with Portland i must say.
                        I will admit that once I recently drove down to LA & I will never complain about Oregon's roads again. I seriously would open a suspension/tire shop for how terrible those roads are.

I shift rather easy, but it's always good to have a spare...prepare for the worst, hope for the best!
                        Looks like someone is Granny shifting not double-clutching like they should ;)

Question:

So if anyone can answer before Keith does thanks in advance. I thought my car was idling kinda higher than normal so I went to check Friday or Saturday :-? Anyways, I thought I turned it down, perhaps I was drinking at the time, but I just realized that my idle was turned up not down. Google & Bentley mention slight small things, but I'm wondering if I need to double check anything.

New oil change is on Friday so I'll make it a point to look things over real good before the meet. Thanks
                        Last edited by HarukoE30; 07-10-2012, 08:20 AM. Reason: edit
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Vacuum leak?
                          Originally posted by 5Toes
                          bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Austin I have a trans if you really want to keep one around.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
                              Vacuum leak?
                              Looking into a smoke test depending on time come Friday. Idle is fine now for 90% of the time :p
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                                Austin I have a trans if you really want to keep one around.
                                Details? Semi interested depending on condition/price!

Comment

Working...
                                X