No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah she tries to think she doesn't want an e30, but she will soon enough. I know who you are now. You should stop in more often.

Message to all, PRACTICALLY free coffee if I'm workin the register. My hair is usually a kennedy pomp type comb over. Don't hate, the ladies love it. If I'm not workin the register, come see me on thew bar or wherever I am. Ill get you somethin!
    Last edited by 1craze30; 08-09-2012, 07:19 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      That's never ALL it needs. That'll get it driving.
      It was a running driving car, then got parked when the tranny went out.

You can say that about any car, nothing is ever perfect or finished. But this car is up for sale for less than the fucking motor alone sells for on the market, so deal.

If someone has time, buy it, fix it, sell it = profit. Or buy it, part it = profit. I dont care. I just dont have the time to even spend an afternoon on it ATM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        All this 540 needs is a new battery and stuff. Oh my... do want

But v8 isnt for me
        Word.

Comment

lynnwood should have a get together ever once in a while

Comment

Never got a chance to publicly thank Phil for helping me get an M42 running via phone the other night.

I've never so much as changed the oil on an M42 (or even looked at one much,) but I helped my friend tackle swapping an E36 M42 in his 318is during the week. We had to change the oil pan, motor mounts, alternator, intake manifold and engine harness. I got the first 3 things done easy enough, but I had no idea how/where the fuck any of the vacuum lines or coolant hoses went, as well as a few connectors that I wasn't quite sure on, also. I called Phil, he dropped what he was doing to go look at his spare motor in the garage and told me what went where.

THAT is a true enthusiast, right there, someone who drops what they are doing to help a friend, without a second thought. Thanks again, buddy. Really appreciate it.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Why cant I drive clutch

Comment

That car is ridiculously ugly.
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

^I've lost respect for you Andrew. Only e36s worth a damn are the m3 and 318ti.

Comment

lol well the car speaks to me

bronzit I personally kind of like

its super clean and unmolested

price is right...

E36s arent bad.. jeeze. They are the last "real" BMW.. Interiors have their problems.. okay big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      I've still got side work I'm doing, but my car has needed a heart transplant for a while and the deal is just too good to pass up.
                      Did you kill the m50?
                      -Peter
                      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                      '91 318is slicktop project
                      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        They are the last "real" BMW..
                        The last real BMWs still had manual steering, windows, seats. You're about 2 models late on your assessment.

Comment

You know what I mean

Comment

Somethings fishy didn't know 89s had dbs and made etas. But do you think those rims are real acs?

Oh yeah holly downforce.

Comment

I noticed that car's wheels a week ago or so.

Maybe they are? They are really rare if they are.

Definitely an 87 though

Comment

And that shift knob! Big selling point there!

On another note, it does have what looks to be a crack free dash???

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X