Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    god damn it

Cant buy car tonight because all of my rides there skipped out on me. fuck that
    ^
    Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
    You want something done right, do it yourself.
    Or Carry a shitload of cash!

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Anyone with a truck want to take me to St. Helens, OR to get my S50 at 6 tomorrow?
    Didn't even think about that, but I found a buddy who has a truck who will help.
    No way in hell you could afford the gas :twisted: (Just Kidding & Congrats :up:)

Well, Demonoid is officially off the internet for good. What are your guys' favorite torrent sites?
    Kicka$$ torrents :tinfoil hat:

I loved Demonoid because not a ton of people knew about it, had a good amount of seeders and the quality was always there. I've been on there since I was 12 (2005,) God, that makes me feel fucking old.
    IPtorrents is a lot like Demonoid, but much more tight-knit. Good luck getting in. :up:

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
    Pirate bay has always been the best.
    If you like screaming chipmunks bitching and complaining about formats of shit, sure I agree, or just, because the site always had the strongest chance for what you were looking for ;)

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    Kat
    See above as well.

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    Good ole kool aid right jay
    My parents have happened to always have money so we had everything, but yes Kool Aid was apart of the drink menu.

The one thing I look at people and go :roll: You really have to realize a lot actually perfer Orange, Strawberry, & Cranberry/Vokda. Only grape juice most hoodlums like is dangerous & will royally mess you up. It was funny until everyone just picked it as a standard, but it's nice when joked about in the right way like Dave did here.

E34.. and guess what? r3v has a 5 series forum! hooray!
    I wonder since you're getting a new car, if R3v will reset your post(s) counts as well :twisted: Congrats 5Toes :drink:
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I will always be for3ver noob

Comment

I will always be for3ver noob
        Hahaha

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Yum.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

What ratio?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
              What ratio?
              lol wut?

Its a center section.... not a ring and pinion

Comment

Nice!!!!!
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I spy with my little eye Saab parts not e30.

Comment

Anyone looking for H&R parts? I have a bunch in stock now. Sport springs @ $220 a set and race springs @ $340! Check out this thread for more info

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Someone wondered how much work it would take to turn my car into a garage queen...

Let's just say I don't know if is have sold it to him lol, unless it was for the right price, then idc. But garage queens... Meh I only believe in that if its low low miles or a rare number.

Not trying to be mean, I just have opinions not favoring garage queens.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Someone wondered how much work it would take to turn my car into a garage queen...

Let's just say I don't know if is have sold it to him lol, unless it was for the right price, then idc. But garage queens... Meh I only believe in that if its low low miles or a rare number.

Not trying to be mean, I just have opinions not favoring garage queens.
                        What is wrong with keeping a car nice and safe/clean/dry in a garage when you are using it?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Ah! Ic now!

sigpic

Comment

I'm saying add in not using it. Collecting it to allow it to gather dust... I agree with babying your car though.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

anyone know where i can look for a wiring diagram for a 74 bmw 2002?
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

any of you cool cats parting out a e36?
                                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
                                X