• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
    Win. Is that an LTD? Lol
    Heall yeah it's a LTD :)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      ...I don't want to use this entire check to have my car painted (if she settles for what I feel is fair.)
      Your car is a clapped out roach, you should have to pay the insurance company to take it

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
        Your car is a clapped out roach, you should have to pay the insurance company to take it

:D
        Lololol

Thanks for responding to my text, you fuck!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
          Corolla?
          I <3 Corollas
          Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          Joel has an American Engine, disregard what he has to say.
          Dude! The idea of LS1 swap in my wagon will not leave my head haha Driving this bitch into the ground! :finger:
          Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          lol nobody is happy for me?
          I'm happy for yah
          Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
          I drove it around today, pretty cool color too. It looks like it will be a good daily car. He lives up north in Mountlake Terrace now
          Arktisgrau! Happy with the purchase Its beat up but I think it fits me well. Really wanna work on the suspension and source a new engine down the line but for now I cant argue with it

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
            I <3 Corollas

Dude! The idea of LS1 swap in my wagon will not leave my head haha Driving this bitch into the ground! :finger:

I'm happy for yah

Arktisgrau! Happy with the purchase Its beat up but I think it fits me well. Really wanna work on the suspension and source a new engine down the line but for now I cant argue with it

This looks eerily familiar. What was the sellers name? Younger guy? Any service records come with it?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

OMG, that's your old touring! Bahahaha

Comment

OMG, that's your old touring! Bahahaha
                Haha I think it is. Remember when I drove you and Ricky to RR in that thing? Lol. It was a fun car to have around

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Haha I think it is. Remember when I drove you and Ricky to RR in that thing? Lol. It was a fun car to have around
                  Yeah, I do. That was fun! I kinda miss it, they are neat cars.

Comment

This looks eerily familiar. What was the sellers name? Younger guy? Any service records come with it?
                    hahah anything that would definitively know it was yours?

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Pretty sure the tinted windows are a giveaway. Couldn't see jack fuck out of that car at night...

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post

Trololololol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                        El dento! My buddy had one of those back in highschool. So much fun was had beating the crap out of it.
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I was actually talking to the guy you bought that touring from. I was thinking about it as well. Good pick up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lololol

Thanks for responding to my text, you fuck!
                            I just got back from 5 weeks in Europe on Saturday, where my iPhone was stolen.

Blow me.

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                              hahah anything that would definitively know it was yours?
                              Had a rough interior. Drivers seat had some gangster lean going on. IIRC there was some minor damage to one of the bumpers? And it would be really dusty inside the cargo area, behind the interior panels lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Had a rough interior. Drivers seat had some gangster lean going on. IIRC there was some minor damage to one of the bumpers? And it would be really dusty inside the cargo area, behind the interior panels lol
                                This its totally your old car then. Every thing you said was on point exactly! Its had long journey hasn't it haha

Comment

Working...
                                X