No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody wanna help me restore my bumpers? I'm lookin for a palm sander, a straight line sander, 220 to 2000 grit paper. Ill provide the paper, and beer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      You and Abe both seem to welcome things into your gaping anuses.

In other news, 540i was sold, new owner put a battery in it and it turned right over. :P
      Heyyyy.... >.>

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I was surprised how much longer my car was yesterday at joeys.

I don't have a complex...

sigpic

Comment

Referring to fb, and your exhaust of course. :)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
            Anybody wanna help me restore my bumpers? I'm lookin for a palm sander, a straight line sander, 220 to 2000 grit paper. Ill provide the paper, and beer
            That's so much fucking work. Good luck.

Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Austin, sorry about the car, but use the insurance, otherwise stop paying for it like 45% of Oregonians.
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                It also had a bashed in panel on the passenger side iirc.
                Nope its clean
                Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                Is this the car you were telling us about that was involved in that meth bust? Crazy! I can't believe how good it looks now, you can't even tell it was in a fire.
                Oh god lol lucky do you know the shop where the work previous owner was done at? As well as any service papers for this thing might be? Trying to do some digging and find paper work on it, other than what I have.
                Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                I was actually talking to the guy you bought that touring from. I was thinking about it as well. Good pick up!
                Yeah that guy was a kinda a pain pretty sure I saved it haha

Yea and you could barely see the bloodstains on the carpets anymore! Crazy :o[/QUOTE]
                Oh God........
                Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                Fuck the bitch
                You can borrow the touring if need be.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Ouch. That sucks.

I had one witness, my kid brother. Don't know if that will help, though.

I get that you're not. This isn't the first time that it's happened, and I really should've just called insurance on the spot. Had I known that this was going to happen like this, I would've just bit the bullet. Of course, when she told me "not to worry about it, I will take care of it," you get a false sense of re-assurement.

Seems like every time I try to be the nice guy, I end up getting fucked in the ass. Maybe that's a sign. Gets really fucking old, though.
                Witnesses are the greatest things you can have! had 3 come to my alleged traffic violation and got away clean.

Comment

Vr6 timing overhaul a success not all that bad back to e30s. Time to replace rear subframe with a marshal m adj one ;)
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Nice!
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                      Vr6 timing overhaul a success not all that bad back to e30s. Time to replace rear subframe with a marshal m adj one ;)

Hey guey, text me when you want to come over to help install the switch and axle!
                      sigpic

Comment

New car is awesome

Big thanks to Luke for helping me out today.. would have been a very sucky ride back home if it werent for your help.

Comment

Spending my 19th birthday polishing diving boards and Jose cuervo straight out the bottle perfect birthday

Comment

Underage drinking FTL
                            sigpic

Comment

Have made a short list for e34 of 5 improvements

1. Pull cluster and replace lights (half have gone bad)
                              2. Engine oil change soon. Going to use full synthetic liquimoly and mann/mahle filter. Should be $50 all together but I can do 5000 mile changes easily
                              3. Check tranny fluid condition and replace if needed (likely)
                              4. Diagnose stereo problem and replace with another JVC deck (probably same one - JVC KD-A725)
                              5. Figure out what to do with the hood

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
                                Spending my 19th birthday polishing diving boards a

Is that gay code for something? No - you know what - I don't want to know.....
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X