clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Isn't that the point? Chit Chat goes no where?

However, kid325e!

Where did I use big words or long posts? Has R3v dubbed a simple paragraph down to a long post? Where was that memo?

Now this kid325e, what some random posted in PNW, is what I call a Long post
        No dude thats just spam. Length doesn't apply

Comment

Finally, something interesting on r3v! I'm stuck at home with a fubar'ed back and this has been entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
            I thought the same thing I just like the above picture but the person that made the sit put it in there. Nobody has never complained so I just left it, if it offends anyone just let me know I'll change it.
            Originally posted by camip View Post
            Just changed it anyways not worth making enemies over a sig
            Put it back, Put it back, Put it back :hitler:
            Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            I see your point Jay!

Anywho.
            :up:

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
            Finally, something interesting on r3v! I'm stuck at home with a fubar'ed back and this has been entertaining.
            I thought it was fun messing with people in between BF3 games. How you fubar that back?
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Anyone have R-12 available to them? And how do you know if your AC had been converted to R-134a?
              Look at your compressor. The 134a version is way different. Also, if it's orig to the car it's probably r-12. Also look for replaced lines, connectors, expansion valve and a new drier. If all of those parts are original (usually will be) then you've got r12. However, a rumor exists that all cars post 1990 have 134a compatible parts. You'd just need to change the oil and refrigerant. Believe it or not, r12 lines are vented and 134a can pass right through them. This is why poorly converted cars never hold a charge.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                How you fubar that back?
                I have no idea how I hurt it, something to do with age lol. They believe it is the SI joint which they can't do much with. I can barely walk right now and sm not liking it. Enough of that. Pm me your new phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  M50nv is pretty much an m20b25
                  I dont see how an m50 vanos is so much fucking better? Is it simply because it is OBDI?

On another note , I wake up late because I drove forever all day yesterday, and I come back to 5 pages of BS... lol

Anybody have any opinions on liquimoly 5w40 full synthetic in an m50?

Comment

Just filed my accident report papers and got the ball rolling with insurance. I hope this is all over by the end of the week...fuck this.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      24v is pretty easy, but agreed. There isn't much gain from a NV motor compared to a (healthy) M20B25. Just ask James!
                      Gains are not worth it.

The M50B25 NV in my racecar goes up against M20B25's all the time, sure i pull on some, but others pull on me.

Yes the lack of timing belt is nice, and the lack of valve adjustments, but if you are coming from an M20B25 that is healthy there is no point in 24V swapping if you are just going to a NV

M50B25TU? Perhaps? but in all honesty the value comes from the 2.8L M52 and up motors, especially with cams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        Seriously dude? stfu.
                        Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                        Mormons FTL
                        Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        :nice:
                        The ignorance is strong with these two today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahh yay, time for my first oil change. For the non syn Castrol 20W-50 and a OEM Bosch filter. Didn't feel like waiting for MANN or Mahle filters through mail. I need to drive car now! Haha
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            The ignorance is strong with these two today.
                            Please explain your reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                              Please explain your reasoning.
                              I think it'd be more impressive to see you explain yours.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

For god's sake, stop trolling each other! Everyone's an idiot, we're all idiots! Anyone with or without toes in their sn is a fool, enough of this madness! We're so close to getting back to cars and Aaron's 19yr olds and the good stuff that makes chit chat worthwhile to subscribe to. Why can't we just bring back the love?
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X