No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you guys. All of you. Occasionally, even 5Toes, when he makes a stupid and/or funny comment.

I wish my car were fixed, I would be in a much better mood if I could be working on my S50 right now, but sometimes shit doesn't work out the way we want it to. Oh well.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
      For god's sake, stop trolling each other! Everyone's an idiot, we're all idiots! Anyone with or without toes in their sn is a fool, enough of this madness! We're so close to getting back to cars and Aaron's 19yr olds and the good stuff that makes chit chat worthwhile to subscribe to. Why can't we just bring back the love?
      This. I am tired of hearing bitching and whining about underage drinking and lifestyle choices. This isn't religion&politics ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
        I think it'd be more impressive to see you explain yours.
        For what do you want reasoning explained?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          I love you guys. All of you. Occasionally, even 5Toes, when he makes a stupid and/or funny comment.

I wish my car were fixed, I would be in a much better mood if I could be working on my S50 right now, but sometimes shit doesn't work out the way we want it to. Oh well.
          You should still be working on that S50. :) Doesn't it need some assembly before installation?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
            For god's sake, stop trolling each other! Everyone's an idiot, we're all idiots! Anyone with or without toes in their sn is a fool, enough of this madness! We're so close to getting back to cars and Aaron's 19yr olds and the good stuff that makes chit chat worthwhile to subscribe to. Why can't we just bring back the love?

pics plz

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              You should still be working on that S50. :) Doesn't it need some assembly before installation?
              Haven't even had a chance to go pick it up. I was going back to the shop to get the truck when the bitch backed into me. Life's a bitch.

Supposed to call the owner on Saturday to see if he's working and if I can come pick it up.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                all cars post 1990 have 134a compatible parts. You'd just need to change the oil and refrigerant. Believe it or not, r12 lines are vented and 134a can pass right through them. This is why poorly converted cars never hold a charge.
                This is all bad information.

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                The ignorance is strong with these two today.
                We might enter a debate as to who is the more ignorant party, and all sides would have valid arguments Curt.

Comment

So where do I pick up R-12. In not converting.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

With either Ryann or CorvallisBMW

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Waiting to meet my biological father for the first time in my life he's 20 min late already.... tick tock....

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        We might enter a debate as to who is the more ignorant party, and all sides would have valid arguments Curt.
                        Its better to not debate it and just accept that others don't always have the same beliefs or opinions as you do.

Comment

This is all bad information.
                          Disagree.

I've done 134a conversions on 2 e30s now. I may not have been very specific information - but it's a starting point.

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          Its better to not debate it and just accept that others don't always have the same beliefs or opinions as you do.

But then what would people talk about on the internet? On a serious note - dialogue is a good thing. I've learned a lot from my internet arguments.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          So where do I pick up R-12. In not converting.
                          Before you waste money on r12 (it's fucking expensive) you need to figure out why your AC is dead in the first place. Have you done any troubleshooting or repair?
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Well said Keith. :)

Bad info is never a good starting point when it comes to refrigeration, Turf.

Comment

Lets have a vote.

Who thinks 10toes (E30Rooster's "other" username) should be banned? Been nothing but annoying lately. Almost more than the dude he's trying to troll! Sorry bro you're a cool dude just not into all the BS.
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Bad info is never a good starting point when it comes to refrigeration, Turf.
                                I see what you did there. I said it was a rumor - you chopped that part off.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X