No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick one user name or the other, you're not fooling anybody.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      Pick one user name or the other, you're not fooling anybody.
      Who?

I have 2 other usernames but I don't use them unless I'm trolling the norcal chit chat thread.
      Last edited by Turf1600; 08-16-2012, 03:55 PM.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I'm referring to E30Rooster and his other Username 10toes that was created just to taunt mr. Toes himself.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

So now a few are regulating what we can and cannot talk about in a chit chat thread :down:

Thread is finally alive in months & people protesting "Ok Shut It Down" Trolling needs to stop. Don't you dare speak on that issue :hitler: No mention of a damn car in that post or some chick you donkey punched last night

I took the liberty of being a Captain Smart A$$ & googled the first definition of "Chit Chat"

chit·chat (chtcht)
          n.
          1. Casual conversation; small talk.
          2. Gossip.
          intr.v. chit·chat·ted, chit·chat·ting, chit·chats
          To engage in small talk or gossip.
          [Reduplication of chat.]

:eeek: underage drinking as small talk/casual conversation :eeek: You don't say?

Gossip about who a guy is banging :nice:

How about we just change the damn title thread to "PNW Car & Girl Banging thread." Only problem is only Team Alpha will be BOLD enough to even mention anything & men I applaud the dedication I really do, give em hell

Yes it is all gay & it's all trolling & the sky is falling :wgaf: scroll down & flip the bird at me.

P.S. The fact Kid325e said sorry for even saying something to me concerns me a lot.

I'm referring to E30Rooster and his other Username 10toes that was created just to taunt mr. Toes himself.
          Hi pot, I'm Kettle!
          Last edited by HarukoE30; 08-16-2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: edit
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

'mout.
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Lets have a vote.

Who thinks 10toes (E30Rooster's "other" username) should be banned? Been nothing but annoying lately. Almost more than the dude he's trying to troll! Sorry bro you're a cool dude just not into all the BS.

I vote Ban.

Comment

I love chicks in sundresses, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                  So now a few are regulating what we can and cannot talk about in a chit chat thread :down:

Thread is finally alive in months & people protesting "Ok Shut It Down" Trolling needs to stop. Don't you dare speak on that issue :hitler: No mention of a damn car in that post or some chick you donkey punched last night

I took the liberty of being a Captain Smart A$$ & googled the first definition of "Chit Chat"

chit·chat (chtcht)
                  n.
                  1. Casual conversation; small talk.
                  2. Gossip.
                  intr.v. chit·chat·ted, chit·chat·ting, chit·chats
                  To engage in small talk or gossip.
                  [Reduplication of chat.]

:eeek: underage drinking as small talk/casual conversation :eeek: You don't say?

Gossip about who a guy is banging :nice:

How about we just change the damn title thread to "PNW Car & Girl Banging thread." Only problem is only Team Alpha will be BOLD enough to even mention anything & men I applaud the dedication I really do, give em hell

Yes it is all gay & it's all trolling & the sky is falling :wgaf: scroll down & flip the bird at me.

P.S. The fact Kid325e said sorry for even saying something to me concerns me a lot.

Hi pot, I'm Kettle!
                  Winner of: Most emoticons in one post
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    Winner of: Most emoticons in one post
                    I was thinking it needed more color, but it will do. Aren't you off work yet?
                    Last edited by HarukoE30; 08-16-2012, 04:06 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

I was thinking it needed more color, but it will do. Aren't you off work yet?
                      Fucking nope.

Comment

Fucking nope.
                        Sucks the job isn't quite working out like you wanted. IT job right?

Comment

Lets have a vote.

Who thinks 10toes (E30Rooster's "other" username) should be banned? Been nothing but annoying lately. Almost more than the dude he's trying to troll! Sorry bro you're a cool dude just not into all the BS.
                          Uhh, they're not the same person...met 10 toes in person, he's funny as fuck. He really has 11 toes, but that's beside the point.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sucks the job isn't quite working out like you wanted. IT job right?
                            Administrative. My days in this position are numbered. Landed a position as a data analyst.

Comment

Yeah kid325e is full of shit. BAN

Comment

Administrative. My days in this position are numbered. Landed a position as a data analyst.
                                So it is safe to assume you build your own personal rig?

Comment

Working...
                                X