• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean between Derp Ginger and Stardouche lololol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
      When I first got the car the alternator wasn't charging as well as I thought it should so among other things I did a voltage drop test from the alternator case to the frame, and from the engine block to the frame. With the car running I got less than a tenth of a volt. To me this would say that the grounds a good? Is that wrong? Why do you think there are grounding issues?

It doesn't cut out at 4500 but at 5k exactly it has what I can only assume is a fuel cut/rev limiter. I've hit that a few times beating the snot out of this thing. :D Where is the ecu located in these things? I'm right off the freeway in Canyon Park area. I would not mind seeing another e30!

The more grounds the less electrical interference. ecu is in the glove box under the black trim, its held on by 3-4 philips head screws right under the dash. It's bed time for me got to get up at 5am
      :crazy:

Oh yeah anyone want to buy a 2.7 eta m20? it burns oil from cyl. #6 probably the rings.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        Stamar II, please insult this dipstick.

Comment

Originally posted by stamar View Post
          Ha ok that was a clever touch. Its funny though considering the IQ of the people youre messing with.
          dang dude.
          you dont always make the best sense, but straight up dissing yourself? thats pretty far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            dang dude.
            you dont always make the best sense, but straight up dissing yourself? thats pretty far.
            everyone please, lets all have a long awkward moment of silence for pantless spency.

Stamar II ask him wtf hes talking about for a moment please

Comment

Stamar II, please insult this dipstick.
              Dipstick...? Why don't you and your alter ego go pleasure your respective anuses on that ribbed dildo you call a shift knob. Who the hell do you think you are?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                dang dude.
                See what video games do? Rots your brain so that you teenagers can't even tell what's so simple to figure out or not. This week or next year while I'm up there cruising Portland maybe I will run into both of you and Austin, and you will understand wtf you are dealing with.

Comment

Jesus fuck ..... someone ban both these stamar split personality fruits..

This is a chit chat thread not the psychotherapy department ..

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Stamar II View Post
                    See what video games do? Rots your brain so that you teenagers can't even tell what's so simple to figure out or not. This week or next year while I'm up there cruising Portland maybe I will run into both of you and Austin, and you will understand wtf you are dealing with.
                    WWE world champion?

Comment

everyone please, lets all have a long awkward moment of silence for pantless spency.

Stamar II ask him wtf hes talking about for a moment please

look at what you said.
                      the only person who stamar dos is fucking with is you because no one else really seems to give two shits, but you do.

so how low is your IQ now that you've insulted yourself and you can't even comprehend what others are trying to say more than half the time?

Comment

I think I speak for eeryone when I say, if you're going to post useless drivel please keep it within the scope of a single username. Or else DIAF.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Imagine loging in and out as two users. That's a lot of work to be an asshole. Ill pass.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                            Jesus fuck .....
                            This is a chit chat thread not the psychotherapy department ..

Comment

A man driving an E30 convert seeks vengeance in Portland over a recent message board squabble.

Sound ridiculous?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                                It doesn't cut out at 4500 but at 5k exactly it has what I can only assume is a fuel cut/rev limiter. I've hit that a few times beating the snot out of this thing. :D Where is the ecu located in these things? I'm right off the freeway in Canyon Park area. I would not mind seeing another e30!
                                Try to come out to one of our gtg's. Next week we'll be at Southcenter (probably).

Otherwise, If you're game I'll send you a PM with my info and when Im messing around with one of my projects in the garage you can cruise by and we can yank the ECU and see what chip it has.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X