Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    My day is not ruined, fyi

Today is a good day, turned in my eagle scout packet... the VFW hall changed their mind on my first project idea and I had to redo the whole thing
    If you do get approved I recommend you try to get a hold of your local Elks lodge. Generally around here (Portland area) they will secure a flag which was flown over the US Capitol in your honor. I had one done for me after my Eagle Scout application was accepted. What was your project?
    Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post

lol
      Most of you guys are too young to enjoy this movie. I was 16 when it came out. Side note, the "Pizza Boy" complaining about "those damn street racers" is the director of the movie.
      Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

That's probably the best line from that whole movie. Still cracks me up after all these years.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That still isn't the best line of the movie. It takes a series of lines and a bit of alcohol to get it wrong. Not a typo. We'll use "Austin" as an example in this case:

Step 1: "Austin.... 5Toes has 3 Honda Civics with T6 Turbos, Spoon Engines... and NOS. And what this is about.. this is about race wars... because Austin.... *breath heavily for 10 seconds* I can't loose to you again"
          Step 2: Austin or opposing party becomes irritated at this cheesy line.
          Step 3. .....?
          Step 4. Profit!

Also, if you ever go to the AutoCross it's hilarious to set your phone up for a text to go "Ding Ding Ding" then run screaming away from tech "OH SHIT NOS NOS NOS!!!!!"
          Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

WOW. Just went through my e34's glovebox and found lots of goodies!

a 1991 BMW dealership map
            service manual
            my radio code book
            "DiamondTel" phone manual
            Owner's Manual to car
            Original BMW radio instructions

and a few other bits... all in pristine shape! Some of the plastic covers though have absorbed ink from papers that were on top of them :(

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
              Ever heard of the stomp test Stamar?
              his name is wschnitz.

However the stomp test should work on an 87 I model, but not an 87 E model. How is that for fucked?

And, to the best of my knowledge there is no reader.\
              however when you see the list of error codes you wouldnt want to read them anyway. Its basically just error no error.

So anyhoow wschnitz do the stomp code. listen to whatsisface.

Comment

Talking to Wshnitz on facebook and he says

wschnitz - Cool. I'm on a budget lol. Trying to get my verts lights off to easier sell it for what I want.

me - lights..?

wschnitz - Coolant level sender, and emissions check light. I believe its the o2 sensor. And needs coolant level sender. And brake lining. All fairly easy.

me - oh those, yeah all easy. yada yada, follow my o2 sensor write up, make it cheaper.

wschnitz - Emissions is the blinking one correct? Blinking check. In middle?

me - blicking check in the middle means you press the button on the check panel
                lmao
                you fucking noob

lololol

Comment

Lol I feel really dumb today. Thanks toes
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Wow wtf is going on here? Lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by nny403 View Post
                      That still isn't the best line of the movie. It takes a series of lines and a bit of alcohol to get it wrong. Not a typo. We'll use "Austin" as an example in this case:

Step 1: "Austin.... 5Toes has 3 Honda Civics with T6 Turbos, Spoon Engines... and NOS. And what this is about.. this is about race wars... because Austin.... *breath heavily for 10 seconds* I can't loose to you again"
                      Step 2: Austin or opposing party becomes irritated at this cheesy line.
                      Step 3. .....?
                      Step 4. Profit!

Also, if you ever go to the AutoCross it's hilarious to set your phone up for a text to go "Ding Ding Ding" then run screaming away from tech "OH SHIT NOS NOS NOS!!!!!"
                      HAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHA oh boy...so this is what alcohol does during the day...
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Lol I feel really dumb today. Thanks toes

Technically if someone gave you an e30, and you are in charge of selling it...all

Its almost like youre an e30 owner right? I mean your name is on the pink slip.

You drive it. Talk about it.

but ya that coolant level sender will trip up the overhead light.

Comment

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Is toes gonna continually cross-post his project thread updates here in chit chat? Good lord.

On another note, I had a great time driving/testing/tuning the vert today.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I always forget how gorgeous your Saab is. Great to see that it's alive and well again. Now just let me take it out!
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

...? And you lost your hood in the process? :D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X