No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't have the gray dash, does it? If so, gross. If not, the seats are gray, so, gross. My buddy's 325is interior was at least super black, but the door panels would fall off n'shit. Parents bought it for him and he crashed it alot, that little shit. If you can't tell, I dislike any interior that isn't black. Or red, I like a little red.
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
      It doesn't have the gray dash, does it? If so, gross. If not, the seats are gray, so, gross. My buddy's 325is interior was at least super black, but the door panels would fall off n'shit. Parents bought it for him and he crashed it alot, that little shit. If you can't tell, I dislike any interior that isn't black. Or red, I like a little red.
      Yup, gray carpet, seats and door panels. I like any color, other then tan. I despise tan (with certain exceptions to the rule.)
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

What exceptions could there possibly be?
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

The exception is, my interior. ;)

If the "friend zone" was a nation, I'd be the god damned president. Maybe I just need to be more of a dick. Chicks seem to like the asshole type more. FML but whatever, used to it at this point. Have a good night kids. I am sure I will go on a rant tomorrow.
          -Andy

Comment

Woot! Got my voters Pamphlet in the mail & boy I can't wait to vote on Measure 80 & put Oregon into the Country History books :pimp:
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

It all depends on the car with regards to tan interior. All my cars had tan interior. Takes a little more love, but it makes exterior color pop

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                Woot! Got my voters Pamphlet in the mail & boy I can't wait to vote on Measure 80 & put Oregon into the Country History books :pimp:
                Marijuana, getting young people to vote since Marihuana Tax Act of 1937

This washed up in Florida, Nessy?

Comment

hot damn! do want!

Comment

I know what 5toads is getting for xmas!

Comment

Vacuum leaks and high idle are not a way to start a weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Yup, gray carpet, seats and door panels. I like any color, other then tan. I despise tan (with certain exceptions to the rule.)
                        my question is whats with people and their hate on blue interior ? i don't think it looks that bad and i love my seats too supposedly they were swapped but i don't know also never seen them with hard backs on them ether but mine has them

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                        89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                        87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                        84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

I like blue too. We're the minority. I also like bronzit. But, never the two together. That combo would need death with fire.

Comment

blue interiors remind me too much of the many horrible blue interiors found in japanese cars in the 80's and 90's

Comment

Estoril is a beautiful color. It tempts me to pick up an E36 M...but the interior of those damn things just ruins it for me.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Estoril is a beautiful color. It tempts me to pick up an E36 M...but the interior of those damn things just ruins it for me.
                                This. That is my all time favorite color from BMW besides Delphine...

I personally love the e36m3...with the exception of the cheap ass interior.
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X