No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to pay a parking ticket or two, eh?

That roll cage thread delivers haha
    -Andy

Comment

Just ordered a vega fuel pump from rock auto. 27.75 shipped. Tired of poor fuel mileage, and bogging down on heavy throttle!!

sigpic

Comment

Just dont buy control arms from them. One of mine is making noise after 6k miles. Its not loose though.
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          So last night around 9:50 last night this happened..

$543.45 later I was a happy dude. Still. Fuck parking enforcement.

All tickets are paid up now though. :D
          WTF Paolo, I wouldve kept that fucking thing as a souvenir
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thinking about paying the 500.00 and keeping it.

Actually thinking about putting it on my coworkers car tomorrow as a joke!! Hahaha.
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

That would be funny
              -Andy

Comment

Yeah, not buying suspension from any place besides mooshead, and oem. I got a set of wishbones, and they need replacing after 2 years. I still have to pick up the screen for the pump, hoses, and clamps. It'll be goin in maybe next week. Also need to get an O2 sensor from a 90 mustang. Cheap parts from other cars FTW!

sigpic

Comment

glad to hear the shark is getting some love
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Totally forgot to mention. I got a saab 93 roof rack, with faring for free from work. The car was being sold wholesale, and I offered my boss 50 for it, and he said I could have it for free! It won't fit the e24, but I'm gonna keep the faring for future use. Came with original key, I'm gonna try and see if I can possibly fit it, instead of selling it. Its a thule btw.

Thanks simon, with a job providing more fundage, things are gonna start lookin better for her. Need to completely redo the suspension from the ground up, fully redo the airdam, and get a set of non mexican wheel on her. I'm thinkin a set of 17s, MAYBE 18's, depending on what's in the market 6 or so months from now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                      Totally forgot to mention. I got a saab 93 roof rack, with faring for free from work. The car was being sold wholesale, and I offered my boss 50 for it, and he said I could have it for free! It won't fit the e24, but I'm gonna keep the faring for future use. Came with original key, I'm gonna try and see if I can possibly fit it, instead of selling it. Its a thule btw.

Thanks simon, with a job providing more fundage, things are gonna start lookin better for her. Need to completely redo the suspension from the ground up, fully redo the airdam, and get a set of non mexican wheel on her. I'm thinkin a set of 17s, MAYBE 18's, depending on what's in the market 6 or so months from now
                      You can't mount it to your car though. Saab 9-3 has little flaps on the roof with threaded holes that the racks bolt into.
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

might be able to use the faring though, if you dont will you sell? need one for the 4x4 so snowboards and skis dont make a racket.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Who wants to yank my M42 with me this weekend?

Comment

I would be in for some much needed M42 destruction...maybe I'll come by this weekend, already have one M42 to yank tomorrow. Shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to rip that little fucker out.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I would be in for some much needed M42 destruction...maybe I'll come by this weekend, already have one M42 to yank tomorrow. Shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to rip that little fucker out.
                              Yea just waiting for my roommate to grab his transmission jack so i can get the M50 off the cherry picker.

Comment

Im going to the 8 hour endurance race on sat. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X