PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Yea Rotarys suck, who would ever use them.

Comment

You gotta go older son,

Comment

Fucking shitty rotary powered car:

some fuckin rotard machining his own 4 rotor:

Build Threads - 4-Rotor FC Build - Finally I've started on my build. After thinking about building a 4-Rotor for a long time I finally disassembled a few n/a engines I had lying around and started work. It's not purpose build for drifting or racing or anything, I'm pretty into fabricating my own parts, so this is more...

Comment

Comment

Comment

You guys are stupid. Datsuns are badass.

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                You guys are stupid. Datsuns are badass.

Both are hawt cars! It turned from anti stance to anti rotary somehow.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a 510 to have fun with and run to shit
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                    I wouldn't mind having a 510 to have fun with and run to shit
                    It's a pretty rare car these days. "Running it to shit" would be frowned upon. Run an e36 to shit instead. Then sell me the window stitches.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      Both are hawt cars! It turned from anti stance to anti rotary somehow.
                      Yeah it kind of did but, it originally started as bashing Japanese cars. Speaking of Japanese cars, some hometown Honda guys made a big showing on the east coast setting a new world record.

Hate on Honda's all you want, that's fast.

Comment

My brother's Z its sat for awhile now. Thinkin about buying it from him

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          It's a pretty rare car these days. "Running it to shit" would be frowned upon. Run an e36 to shit instead. Then sell me the window stitches.
                          If that's so then I wouldn't do that lol they actually are cool looking cars, I've seen some slammed ones before at the PDX Cars & Coffee

Tell you what, buy me an e36 and I will do that. Then you can have it back
                          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Hey Im back, wtf is going on. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Hey Im back, wtf is going on. LOL
                              Nothing has changed, we all still think you are retarded and annoying. Go away now

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                This. Yes, they rev to hell, but are really fragile when it comes to heat.. And of course, there's the time when we blew up the original 12A, and some old timer comes by and says,"just start pouring oil or fluid down the carb."

..and yes it was Wankel. Which IIRC was actually tied to GM originally, but they told him he was full of shit, and take his triangle and stuff it.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X