PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Fucking locksmith. I went to get my keys cut for my keyless entry and he did a botched job. It was even close. Then when I go back and see whats up, no help whatsoever. They have their warranty about customer supplied keys which is fine, I get it. I didn't come back bitching and moaning, I just wanted to know if there something else they could do, nope. All he could do was bash the quality and say it a was a piece shit, using derogatory terms for Chinese people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Fucking locksmith. I went to get my keys cut for my keyless entry and he did a botched job. It was even close. Then when I go back and see whats up, no help whatsoever. They have their warranty about customer supplied keys which is fine, I get it. I didn't come back bitching and moaning, I just wanted to know if there something else they could do, nope. All he could do was bash the quality and say it a was a piece shit, using derogatory terms for Chinese people.
        Merica!

Honestly I have never been to a real locksmith, usually just go to Ace Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
          What locksmith did you go to? Guardian? I've had the best luck with a rickety little place on 6thave near Division, Security Lock and Safe. I used to deal with them almost daily when I worked at the Chevrolet dealer in North Tacoma and I don't think they ever had a miscut key from either keycode or copy.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Here in Bremerton I used the local locksmith and $4 later I had a key that fit my lock perfectly.. he warned me several times though that my key was really worn and eh couldn't guarantee anything... but it worked in every lock great

Comment

It was Guardian. I've never had problem with them up until this, pretty frustrating. Oh well, I got a pretty good plan though. I ordered a new lock cylinder which was like 12 bucks and then get the lock cylinder re keyed to the new keys. done.

edit: Keep in mind I'm using the GE keyless entry. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234209
              Last edited by Mlarsen; 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                    hmmm

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      hmmm
                      Cups are optional when sitting in the seats.
                      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

^ I like your style

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

My 5 needs a new radiator. Pm me if you have one.. must be from an auto

Comment

That's awesome haha

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Has anyone made a V8/S5x swapped wagon on here?

I want to see an LS3 touring lol. 450hp sleeper wagon.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Go on bfc e34 forums way sicker stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X