PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
    What's up twat-waffles? What are you guys doing tonight?
    Clearing out a place to stick that toolbox for in the morning and detailing the E34.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sup og
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Not shit as of late. Had an enjoyable time on my interwebz vacation.

Comment

Sorry that you like hondas. My lazy attempt at being funny.

Wishnitz, if i have a mental deficiency then you have a mental absence. Prob another lazy attempt at being funny, but fuck it.
          I was continuing your Im sorry with that statement. Inferring that Austin has a mental deficiency for liking hondas...
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

^:up:

Better make a lot of room. There is a lot of stuff.

On another note: I found a "common ground" car group/club thing down here. Bi-weekly meets at the hilton parking garage starting January. Maybe I will see another e30. I'm not holding my breath though, probably gonna be mostly Subaru and Honda. Oh well, I can rep God's chariot solo I suppose. Lololol, my e30, god's chariot :rofl:
            -Andy

Comment

Yep, fuck the rear coolant passage on an e36, get everything back together after the rebuild and its leaking out of it.... fresh gasket and properly torqued.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Those fucking things on back of head don't get a gasket from me. I use rtv grey, aka honda glue.

Edit: its called "right stuff" amazing stuff. Made to be used in place of gaskets.
                -Andy

Comment

Those fucking things on back of head don't get a gasket from me. I use rtv grey, aka honda glue.

Edit: its called "right stuff" amazing stuff. Made to be used in place of gaskets.
                  I shot myself in the foot for not using the ultra-grey tube I had 2 feet away... "it had a gasket so might as well use it..."

Motor runs great, went to verify for leaks and BAM... time for some fun tomorrow!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Slangin' parts...

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                      I shot myself in the foot for not using the ultra-grey tube I had 2 feet away... "it had a gasket so might as well use it..."

Motor runs great, went to verify for leaks and BAM... time for some fun tomorrow!

I know that feel bro.
                      -Andy

Comment

^:up:

Better make a lot of room. There is a lot of stuff.

On another note: I found a "common ground" car group/club thing down here. Bi-weekly meets at the hilton parking garage starting January. Maybe I will see another e30. I'm not holding my breath though, probably gonna be mostly Subaru and Honda. Oh well, I can rep God's chariot solo I suppose. Lololol, my e30, god's chariot :rofl:
                        No idea where the fucker will go. Boat takes up waaaay too much room inside.

Maybe you could drag croak out sometime, you wouldn't be alone, at least.

Comment

I prefer threebond

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                            Slangin' parts...

http://rareeuroparts.com/
                            Nice website! Did you hand code it?
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

I have a buddy who lives in Hawaii (not sure which island though) and he has a 400whp A1 Jetta. Thing is pretty badass.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Im talking about the eugene area right now. I dont go to the island until july. But, you should find out what island. I am going to be on the big island. If he is on the big island, it would be cool to meet up.
                                -Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X