I wish I had a big garage to use for my projects. :down:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post

Ferrari hybrid V12 from the LaFerrari
      Imo it's built just to compete with the McClaren p1.

Rather have a Spyker over a Ferrari any day.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Comment

The KERS stuff is a technological achievement but the whole look of the thing is a pass in my book. And the name...jesus. Can't just use Enzo as your top of the line car every time?
          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
          2010 Buell XB9SX
          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

The The Ferrari

Comment

Who cares? Its interesting, obviously none of us can afford a supercar. Otherwise we wouldnt be on r3v. If I had that much money to burn i'd get an F40 instead of some failing dutch car. Finally a hybrid that's interesting and not totally

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
              The The Ferrari
              The Theferrari ROFL

Comment

Who cares? Its interesting, obviously none of us can afford a supercar. Otherwise we wouldnt be on r3v. If I had that much money to burn i'd get an F40 instead of some failing dutch car. Finally a hybrid that's interesting and not totally

The Theferrari ROFL
                Very True, however Spyker is only failing because no one buys them, I personally think they are amazingly built and designed.

The new B6 Venator looks nice in my opinion.

willschnitz

Comment

Very True, however Spyker is only failing because no one buys them, I personally think they are amazingly built and designed.

The new B6 Venator looks nice in my opinion.

Comment

I need to get my car spruced up pretty soon here. Literally the only thing I've done is have luke install a stereo in it.

Anyone have a spare I lip?
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

If I had that kind of money, I would have a huge garage built with an abundance of tools, lift, paint booth, etc and probably pick up another old bimmer bucket to tinker on.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                        If I had that kind of money, I would have a huge garage built with an abundance of tools, lift, paint booth, etc and probably pick up another old bimmer bucket to tinker on.
                        Finally someone who lives in reality, oh wait its cause your married ;)

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post

Year Total Sales
                        2000 1
                        2001 2
                        2002 3
                        2003 12
                        2004 31
                        2005 48
                        2006 94
                        2007 26
                        2008 43
                        2009 36
                        2010 "Pending"
                        2011 12
                        2012 "Pending"

In August 2012, Spyker announced that Youngman Ltd. acquired a 29.9%
                        Youngman (officially China Youngman Automobile Group Co., Ltd....

In an attempt to save Spyker from bankruptcy, Swedish Automobile in September 2011, announced the immediate sale of Spyker to American private equity and hedge fund North Street Capital for €32 million ($41 million). However, it has since been revealed that the transaction did not occur leaving the future of Spyker uncertain.
                        Last edited by EN318isPDX; 03-06-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

In an attempt to save Spyker from bankruptcy, Swedish Automobile in September 2011, announced the immediate sale of Spyker to American private equity and hedge fund North Street Capital for €32 million ($41 million). However, it has since been revealed that the transaction did not occur leaving the future of Spyker uncertain.

That ended up not happening. Victor Muller owned Spyker, then bought Saab, then put both under Swedish Automobile. He tentatively sold Spyker to keep Saab afloat but then Saab went bankrupt and he undid the sale. So the Chinese do have an investment in Spyker, but that happened after the Saab bankruptcy since Spyker still had the Phoenix platform available that Saab had been developing and Youngman wants it. Youngman also tried to invest in Saab before GM scared them out of it and they actually have a license to Phoenix but need Spyker to finish developing it.

When they first showed that at Geneva I honestly thought about how much I could get for selling my house and putting the moneys into that. Luckily it won't be available in the US for another year and a half so I can think it over. They've also got a 911-class car coming that could be interesting.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            I need to get my car spruced up pretty soon here. Literally the only thing I've done is have luke install a stereo in it.

Anyone have a spare I lip?
                            I have one in good shape. Asking price is 50.00 OBO. I can get you new clips if you need them too. PM me. I'm in Seattle.
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                              When they first showed that at Geneva I honestly thought about how much I could get for selling my house and putting the moneys into that. Luckily it won't be available in the US for another year and a half so I can think it over. They've also got a 911-class car coming that could be interesting.
                              Yay someone else who likes Spykers! There are not many people who like the Dutch car companies taste. Its a good thing its not even a possibility for me in the near future, or id have that and be living at my parents house hahaha.
                              willschnitz

Comment

koenigsegg > spyker
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X