No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the bmw dealer in portland today....
    and realized how much i love the 135! damn so beautiful!

But sat inside thwe new 3 n 5 series... those things are terrible! I love the gauge cluster.. everything else was a fail in the 3 series. Not comfortable.. Looks half decent inside..
    Althought the 5 on the other hand feels like a kid with a bunch or grownups in 1 room.. inside is awesome, low seats.. high arm rest.. made better the the 3(meaning the insturment cluster/dash) then i realized i cant even see over the hood! lol.

But idk, these new bmw's are somewhat ... mmm ... shity! Also i hate the leather in them, its like cheap quality looking/feeling.
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Im an Eagle Scout as of an hour ago.

time to party.

Comment

The ix has 182000 miles. Driven by old lady

sigpic

Comment

Still be sure to do a jack test.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

how much does he want for it?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
              great.. now I'm reconsidering my wheel set up plan. looks like everyone is running e38 weaves :curse:
              Join the club haha all I need is tires haha

Comment

i was at Dicks in ballard waiting for everyone and decided to go to my girlfriends for 5 mins fick me she lives on the biggest rollercoaster of hill of my life and cracked my oil pan and now my cat is stuck in Ballard tonight and i need a new oil pan forsure

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

and i just changed my oil too... and its all over the road ...

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                  89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                  87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                  84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Your kitahhh is stuck you say

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

^^ Lol kittah.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

24v guys, any tips on getting the crank bolt off?
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                          i was at Dicks in ballard waiting for everyone and decided to go to my girlfriends for 5 mins fick me she lives on the biggest rollercoaster of hill of my life and cracked my oil pan and now my cat is stuck in Ballard tonight and i need a new oil pan forsure
                          Just cracked and replaced my oil pan this weekend have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                            I went to the bmw dealer in portland today....
                            and realized how much i love the 135! damn so beautiful!

But sat inside thwe new 3 n 5 series... those things are terrible! I love the gauge cluster.. everything else was a fail in the 3 series. Not comfortable.. Looks half decent inside..
                            Althought the 5 on the other hand feels like a kid with a bunch or grownups in 1 room.. inside is awesome, low seats.. high arm rest.. made better the the 3(meaning the insturment cluster/dash) then i realized i cant even see over the hood! lol.

But idk, these new bmw's are somewhat ... mmm ... shity! Also i hate the leather in them, its like cheap quality looking/feeling.
                            You probably sat in cars with Leatherette and not leather.
                            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                              haha, was it the road that goes from the nursery over to the QFC?

I broke a swaybar mount on my first car on that road.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                24v guys, any tips on getting the crank bolt off?
                                750+ lb impact gun.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X