No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millers customer support is infuriating, they said 1 day to fix my maf on Tuesday and they haven't even started it till I called them about it again for the 50th fucking time today. I will never do business with them again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Shoulda went the WHODWHO route imo!

Anyone want some bottlecaps with good Sumitomos on them?
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

IDK I would drive a BMW for the MPG's You can have two, your track car built 327i or boosted car, and your plain ol ETA getting 30+mpgs...
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
          I hope that before I die Subaru makes a car with an interior that isn't utterly horrible. But I'm not holding out for them.
          That's why I hate subaru is their I terror is actually shit... But the legacy is more of a "higher end" interior IMO.
          In the back not as spacious as you would think... 4 adults.. made a very tight squeeze.
          None the less I think it's a great car. Go with the 07... Still has the old body style.. But new interior. Rly nice!
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

my new deck just came - it is very nice.

now I just have to wait to get it installed :(

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
              Millers customer support is infuriating, they said 1 day to fix my maf on Tuesday and they haven't even started it till I called them about it again for the 50th fucking time today. I will never do business with them again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
              Fuck that shit. You know how I feel already about them.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Shoulda went the WHODWHO route imo!

Anyone want some bottlecaps with good Sumitomos on them?
                I know it's been like 3 months of this bullshit man, I just called back to hear a summary of how they forgot to solder a resistor on the chip that goes between the maf and the afm connector on the wiring harness and he said "the guy who was supposed to be working on it didn't pick it up yet but hes going to today and on Monday I'll send you an e-mail or give you a call with what was wrong with it and a tracking number". Yeah right, I'll have to call them again on Monday just to hear they were busy and are now getting to it and they might have it shipped out on Friday and I wont get it till next fucking month at this rate.

What the fuck ever happened to keeping your word and doing what you said you were going to do?
                sigpic

Comment

It's a thing of the past, clearly. Just like the guy who said he was coming back to the shop at 4pm today with cash for my coupe. It's 4:15, two phone calls in and no sign of the guy.

Why are people such pieces of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    It's a thing of the past, clearly. Just like the guy who said he was coming back to the shop at 4pm today with cash for my coupe. It's 4:15, two phone calls in and no sign of the guy.

Why are people such pieces of shit?

I hate that. Its like why cant people just be honest and not waist your time. Sorry bro. :(

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

I think I'm gonna pick up a Nissan hardbody to daily I just want something cheap and reliable

Comment

i know one of you guys want my Ireland engineering light weight steel powder coated front strut bar

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                        89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                        87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                        84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                          i know one of you guys want my Ireland engineering light weight steel powder coated front strut bar
                          Interested

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                            I hate that. Its like why cant people just be honest and not waist your time. Sorry bro. :(
                            I wouldn't have cared if the guy didn't rape the holy fuck out of the car on the test drive, but now, no more test drives unless you bring cash. Guess that's what I get for being the nice guy.

Comment

[quote=Austin!;3725282]I wouldn't have cared if the guy didn't rape the holy fuck out of the car on the test drive, but now, no more test drives unless you bring cash. Guess that's what I get for being the nice guy.[/quote

Been there! when I had my e36 m3, I had a guy come look at it twice, drove it twice, looked at it on the rack with the wheels off, wasted easily 5 hours total of my time, then he left a deposit and 3 days later called and said he didn't want the car because he couldn't live with the fact it had a rebuilt title and wanted his deposit back. fucked up situation. I kept 100 bucks out of and told him to get fucked.

Don't stop being the nice guy (I haven't), someone is gonna come along and take it off your hands. someone a lot better then whoever the fucker who didn't come back is.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                              1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                                Price and link it if its still on IE.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X