No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've been to my house. Would you park a car with $3k in wheels in my driveway overnight?

Comment

Phuck no!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

BTW, I didn't pay $3k, but the PO spent that much to build them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          You've been to my house. Would you park a car with $3k in wheels in my driveway overnight?
          Lol I would, but then again I don't lock my doors and I leave my keys in the car.

Comment

I'm more of a: installed cameras, has guns, locks my shit, and doesn't trust anyone kinda' guy. Blame it on the Army.

Comment

I figure if someone wants it bad enough there gonna get it either way. I used to live behind juvie, those punks would get out and steel all kinds of shit on there way up to the max I got sick of replacing windows and door locks. Decks are a lot easier to replace and find.

Comment

I'm more of a: installed cameras, has guns, locks my shit, and doesn't trust anyone kinda' guy. Blame it on the Army.
                Amen.
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

That front spoiler looks good!!!
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I'm the same way, never been in the service. I blame it on Liberal America where people want everything for nothing. Lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Hey guys os i know the e30 picnic is coming up an it sounds like something i would wanna go to.
                      Wht is it? just like a get together of e30's? or like a track day n get together?
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

It's a get together inviting all e30s from everywhere, there's usually a party the night before.

It's like a car show with all e30s and a nice raffle.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Ok so it's only one day?
                          I was looking in the picnic subfourm an it was saying something on the 29th n 30th.. That's why I asked.
                          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for that man!

Alright... So I'm driving today and everything is good again.. Then out of the blue the car dies. Wtf right?
                              Start it back up.. Now it won't rev past 2.5 k... So I pull off. Check all connections everything good. Hmmm try revving it.. Still won't go.. Disconnect the o2 still nothing new. I turn around to drive it home. And ohh finally revs past 2.5 but rough revs ... Then cuts out high revs again;( so I get home look underneath,. An there is exhaust leaking near the cat..
                              Do I'm thinking clogged cat? If you guys wanna see a video I made one..
                              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Gettin ready to mob down to Tacoma and have a rager with all my brothers and a few buddies from back in the day. Then goin to the junkyard in tac town to see if there is a 6 there so I can take the carpet, or find some nick nacks for te whip. Sad that I can't drive it down. I just don't trust the way it handles. It will want to DART in one direction if I'm not paying attention, which I blame on te broken subframe mount. Have been in contact with gerber and they seem to think its gonna be a quick fix and get her back on the road type of job. That makes me feel a lot better now since I thought there was going to be more work involved.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X