PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
    I believe these are for an m52 so it is 32.95+shipping, but they are less then what I thought they would be from VAC.

Comment

^ahh yea forgot to look at m5x pricing, this was the best deal on stud kit I found.. Oem is way to expensive..

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

I'm telling you, Simon, make friends with a dealer employee and get them from there (doesn't Greg work there?) 95% of the time, they are in stock and you will get it for 10% above dealer cost. Good luck.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hey anybody want an incredibly awesome car? It's all there just needs to be finished and tuned. This car will easily make over 400whp.

Comment

must be logged in to view... its not the car Im thinking it is, is it?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Grr, Wiring the Maplight mirror is frustrating, something as simple as wire tapping the check panel for the maplight isnt working...

Yes im using the right wires...
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                must be logged in to view... its not the car Im thinking it is, is it?
                Yeah jordan is selling his car.... 10k

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Grr, Wiring the Maplight mirror is frustrating, something as simple as wire tapping the check panel for the maplight isnt working...

Yes im using the right wires...
                  Or you could run the wires to the plug by your speaker... just saying :)

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Anyone going from PDX to Seattle next weekend and wanna give me a ride?! I'll kick in gas money and will probably sleep most of the time. lol

Comment

my new driveshaft is beefy as hell :)

ZF swap parts gathering is now officially underway!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Anyone going from PDX to Seattle next weekend and wanna give me a ride?! I'll kick in gas money and will probably sleep most of the time. lol
                        Want to fly instead?

Edit: My car drives again! Condor bushings are not very harsh at all. The diff can be heard a little now, but that's it.

Comment

Hmmm, I guess I could, depends on the price. Haven't been on a plane in years, lol. Going to Eatonville so I would still have to find a way down.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                            Or you could run the wires to the plug by your speaker... just saying :)
                            Thats where it is? thats kinda dumb, Ill check and see if its there. Although some cars are not supposed to have the plug in.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              Thats where it is? thats kinda dumb, Ill check and see if its there. Although some cars are not supposed to have the plug in.
                              I believe all cars have the plug in at the speaker well.
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Hmmm, I guess I could, depends on the price. Haven't been on a plane in years, lol. Going to Eatonville so I would still have to find a way down.
                                I can get you a standby ticket for cheap. What date would you want to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X