No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free "is" lip: fell off my car on the Ross Island bridge after I hit something tonight, its probably been run over a few times by now

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
      Free "is" lip: fell off my car on the Ross Island bridge after I hit something tonight, its probably been run over a few times by now
      :( :( :(

Don't you see how I run mine in winter mode? One zip tie in the middle. Hella secured, yo.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Also, Paolo, a 2002 pan won't work. Has to be front sump to clear E30 subframe.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sorry about that. Keep your shit out of the way of my commute. ;D

Comment

You can grab it for your e21 lol

Comment

Good to know!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I might just grab it on my way home for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its probably in pieces by now

Comment

I didn't even see pieces, it's probably floating down the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                      How much do crack free dashes go for these days? I've got two of them chilling in my garage taking up space.
                      I don't believe in crack free dashes....only dashes that haven't cracked *yet*.

;)

BTW - you can get $150 for a crack free dash. Shipping is the deal killer.

(will someone man up and make a leather(real or not, maybe even another material) dash cover that the owner can install?)
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

True... and I'm way to lazy to ship a full dash.
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

Just hold out and you'll get your price. Took me 6+ months to sell mine for full price but I had plenty of space for the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            I don't believe in crack free dashes....only dashes that haven't cracked *yet*.

;)

BTW - you can get $150 for a crack free dash. Shipping is the deal killer.

(will someone man up and make a leather(real or not, maybe even another material) dash cover that the owner can install?)
                            When I was looking at a new interior for my e30 I asked them about doing the dash in leather and the real cost came down to the damn (but super-handy) storage nooks on the top. Cutting around/filling in those is a time-suck but if you wanted to skip them you could get it done for not too much.
                            Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                            2010 Buell XB9SX
                            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                            2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I have friend with a crack free dash for 100 if anyone needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                When I was looking at a new interior for my e30 I asked them about doing the dash in leather and the real cost came down to the damn (but super-handy) storage nooks on the top. Cutting around/filling in those is a time-suck but if you wanted to skip them you could get it done for not too much.
                                Yea if they filled those storage spots with filler it would be easyier.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X