PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
    YAY scheduled my paint job! 2 weeks dropping the e30 off for paint.

i'm going to keep it black :)
    That's very exciting! I can't wait until I'm at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      That's very exciting! I can't wait until I'm at that point.
      i'm still waiting on my new valance to show up, but i'll just have that piece painted separately and toss it on when it gets here.

i want to drive the car all summer, and can't bring myself to drive it around with primer spots and 1 mismatched white fender, it's gotta be perfect.
      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

That's why I'm saving paint/body for last. My cars not perfect, but it is all the same color with only small dings here and there. One of these days....

I can't wait to see you whoring out the pictures when you get it back.

Comment

That's why I'm saving paint/body for last. My cars not perfect, but it is all the same color with only small dings here and there. One of these days....

I can't wait to see you whoring out the pictures when you get it back.
          :rofl: i will be for sure. may be awhile after, as i will probably not have the new valance in time for the paint job.

so i'll be bringing the valance/lip in to be painted when it arrives, then putting it onto the car.

until then it will still have a busted up valance but the rest of the car will look perfect lol
          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

finally found somebody to purchase my ZF UUC flywheel/clutch/pressure plate combo for a reasonable price.

now i need to find a nice setup for my g260, performance clutch and lighter flywheel.

i've decided to keep that transmission for now when i swap in my s50 since it shifts perfectly and i have already the diff that i want.
            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Comment

That's why I'm saving paint/body for last. My cars not perfect, but it is all the same color with only small dings here and there. One of these days...
                Same here. Since mine is my daily, I figure I will get it all one color and hope the dents disappear later on. Lol.

I have got the undercoating and trim painting on the list before the picnic tho...
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Soon enough...
                  Attached Files
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

And here's what else I did recently....
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

i'm excited, this will be my first picnic this year :D even though this is my 3rd e30
                      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Soon enough...
                        No engine and headlights/grills is the new thing.

Comment

And roller suspension.

Comment

Soon enough...
                            that body looks really damn clean ;D
                            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                              that body looks really damn clean ;D
                              Because it is :) was saving this one for a crazy build, but after my red car got claimed by a hit and run driver, this is going to replace that. Just something I can go drive the shit out of on occasion. Too nice to be my daily.

Comment

Because it is :) was saving this one for a crazy build, but after my red car got claimed by a hit and run driver, this is going to replace that. Just something I can go drive the shit out of on occasion. Too nice to be my daily.
                                ya, i drive an 06 nismo edition frontier as my daily driver.
                                my e30 is a summer/nice day car that i can have fun with.

i'm hoping to take it to the track for a few lapping days next year after i get some better brakes and suspension.

it would be nice to have an e30 for daily driving one day though, maybe a 318is.
                                My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X