No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 5-7 would be allot of fun. i fear if obama and his friends gets there way and start cracking down more and more that round will be one of the first to go. just for the fear that it will go through kevlar no problem. awesome round though.

Comment

if you're not apposed to 9mm, I have a Walthers PPX I really like, target reacquisition time is zero, the grip is perfect for someone with big hands, and it pretty damn accurate....
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by tward View Post
        a 5-7 would be allot of fun. i fear if obama and his friends gets there way and start cracking down more and more that round will be one of the first to go. just for the fear that it will go through kevlar no problem. awesome round though.
        Yea, but its so much safer then other rounds, after initial penetration it tumbles, so no worrying about accidentally shooting someone through a wall or anything. Which is nice. Imo all police should be using it over the 9mm blows through everything round.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Sig Sauer P250...great little guy
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I agree with you wschnitz. The police I tattoo tell me it is really hard to get other pistols approved to carry, and that with them all shooting the same caliber let alone shooting a different round all together.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
              Sig Sauer P250...great little guy
              I didn't know your Asian inspired hands could get a grip on that thing ... I prefer the H&K .45c.
              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                I didn't know your Asian inspired hands could get a grip on that thing ... I prefer the H&K .45c.
                Kevin needs a big boy gun.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Bigger frame guns fit my hands better ... my wife has a 9 mm xd(s) compact ... too small without the extended mag.

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                    Looking for something to conceal carry?
                    Yes and No. 9mm ammo is more readily available, the firearms I do have, arnt really "compact" the Glock 19 seems ideal for carrying.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Glocks win in the indestructible department but there are a lot of better handguns to shoot.

I personally wanted to grab a FN Five-Seven. Ammo is insane at $50 a box but its literally a rifle round with less powder, hits the center of a target at 100 yds without even trying.

Can never go wrong with some of the Sigs too, nice handguns to shoot.

I don't think you can willy nilly shoot a round at 100yds and hit dead center "without even trying."

I have 2 family members that have five seven's and the only draw back is ammo price. The most accurate of guns, can only be measured by an accurate shooter.

I have my reasons for going with a Glock. But to each his own I suppose, everyone I know, who owns firearms, owns at least 2, there super durable and tough, not to heavy for what you get either, but also not to light.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                          Well I am half black, remember?
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            Yes and No. 9mm ammo is more readily available, the firearms I do have, arnt really "compact" the Glock 19 seems ideal for carrying.
                            What's Oregon's CWP laws like? Are you going to legal carry or just pack that ish like some gang banger?

Comment

Start my new job today. Thank god, no more making coffee. Time for a career

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                                Start my new job today. Thank god, no more making coffee. Time for a career

Good for you man! Movin' up in the world! What kind of job are you in now?

Comment

Working...
                                X