Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Gates or Contitech are just fine.
    Lemme know when I can pick your brain on your zinno 10/88 since I just got an 01/88 is

Got some bumpers and other body parts I got to yank off.
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Gates belt are the shit... though you could use rope on an eta and be just fine
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Lemme know when I can pick your brain on your zinno 10/88 since I just got an 01/88 is

Got some bumpers and other body parts I got to yank off.
        Give me a call sometime ;)
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Cool photo I thought was worth sharing.

Messy garage is messy, but we're getting somewhere!

Cleared out enough room to get some work done on the E46. Still have a stove, and entertainment center to get rid of which will open up quite a bit more space.

A few key pieces need to get moved into the house/put into overhead storage which should open up enough room to keep the 2002 in the garage while still being able to get work done on other projects. I plan to keep that one bay open at all times. No slow moving projects. Especially not going to let that happen to two bays, but you know how that goes sometimes.

Need to get the "fab" corner cleared out so I can set this second table on the ground and utilize some table surface space properly. Cheers. Lol #ghetto

clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

^^this gets me all tingly inside...and yes I'm referring to my weiner
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Thats an awesome pic.. Love how you are using rear subframe assembly as a chair. Who needs engine block coffee tables?!

Comment

Its probably a better chair then a rear suspension design....
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Haha. Thanks guys. I do have a sheet of glass to set over a set of wheels; once I get a set nice enough to want to display as half ass furniture. Lol

I've been dragging that iX rear subframe/diff around with me lately. This week it's going up on jack stands and i'm pulling it all apart. Rear subframe will get new bushings/etc. Rear diff will get shelved for the time being, and the rear axles are gonna get re booted for future usage.

Housewarming party is coming up soon. Hopefullly before weather gets too shitty. I've got a really nice spot right around the corner for us to take a photo!

Who lives around me? Aside from Gerta? I'm off of 228th near the Kenmore gun range.
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Short break from E30's was nice in hindsight, since yanking out a rat's nest alarm system & hobo speaker setup.

Safe to say I better draft this one if she's willing to wrench @ 11PM after caring for lives.

Here's what I was dealing with after the dashboard came out early this morning:

Ending Pile:

What's left to get re-connected.

Any future wiring issues & BMW can have my $$$ with regards to sorting them out. Tonight the exhaust, driveshaft, & transmission come off :up:
                    Originally posted by James Crivellone
                    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

So.....m20 oil pumps are NLA...... Risk it? Or use napa one?

Comment

They are not NLA, but they are not cheap. Pelican has them at $250ea. You email blunt?

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

My little brown brother ... let me know when is a good time to swing by with some beers.
                          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                            Haha. Thanks guys. I do have a sheet of glass to set over a set of wheels; once I get a set nice enough to want to display as half ass furniture. Lol

I've been dragging that iX rear subframe/diff around with me lately. This week it's going up on jack stands and i'm pulling it all apart. Rear subframe will get new bushings/etc. Rear diff will get shelved for the time being, and the rear axles are gonna get re booted for future usage.

Housewarming party is coming up soon. Hopefullly before weather gets too shitty. I've got a really nice spot right around the corner for us to take a photo!

Who lives around me? Aside from Gerta? I'm off of 228th near the Kenmore gun range.
                            Wardie, ClausE30, Austin425k, and a couple of newer guys to the forums. PNWDan is North of us ... oh, and SpiDiMang ...
                            Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Check your parts bin, My buddy need a STOCK Exhaust (manifold back) and airbox for a early M10 car. PM me if you can help.
                              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                So.....m20 oil pumps are NLA...... Risk it? Or use napa one?
                                I just gave away like 4 of those a month or two ago. Shoulda spoke up!
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X