No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dyno" days down here are full of guidos and their bone stock e46 m3s. They have nicer sunglasses then cars. Cant beat a gucci belt either

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      "Dyno" days down here are full of guidos and their bone stock e46 m3s. They have nicer sunglasses then cars. Cant beat a gucci belt either
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
        Still looking for a 3.73 LSD, drove all the way to Everette Washington today(from portland) just to find out it was a 4.10 open......I'm not happy about it

i just saw one on cl for clark/cowlitz pdx for $250
        i dont know them just thought id pass it along

Comment

I know it doesnt help, but after i start on this n54 thing, ill have a 3.73 for sale, I opened her up before install and it looks super immaculate inside!

Comment

it has god damn spoilers.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

oh hai.....

Might me moving back to Seattle area for work. I was up there from Aug '13-April '14 and fell in love with the greenery.... and the trees too lolz

Got an offer from a company up thar and am looking into relocating, myself first probably for a couple months then bringin the family up. I'll prob have to rent till I get my home in Indiana either sold or rented out, that being said.... anyone have any leads to affordable, short term housing like studio or 1bdrm apts? I stayed in a month to month apt/extended stay of sorts in Bellevue previously, but the rent's too damn high now that I gotta cough it up (not my employer) I found some studios in the city, but all seem to be 9-12 months leases. I don't really mind too much where I end up for the first couple months but am a little more worried as to where I bring the family to. Schools are one big factor as I have a elementary and middle school aged kids. I've used both Zillow and craigslist but could use some local advice.
              I got a good idear of what areas to avoid (SeaTac and vicinity for the most part) I hear it'd be cheaper to live outside King Co and commute, is there any benefits to that myth? Looking for places for the family near Bellevue (where I previously stayed/worked) Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Lynnwood, Greenwood, Bothell, and as far as Monroe. Office will be in "atlantic" neighborhood kinda near the Link and I90/I5, so I don't want to go too far norf. I Don't like the idea of taking a ferry everyday so I'd like stay east of the sound if I can help it.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Comment

Grabbed The n54 harness and all modules today, took me and the PO about 4 hours to completely strip a 335i to the bare firewall with nothing left..

The exhaust was sitting in the trunk area, he goes "want it, 100 bucks."
                hmm ya I think I will, thank you. 3 inch everything.

Comment

Does anyone have a current copy of the zundfolge? I would like 2 copies please. Thanks

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Just did a pretrip inspection on a 4Runner that's driving to Belize. I am envious.

Comment

Don't be, I hear that he's going in a 4Runner.
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

It'll get farther than your Corvair.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                          Grabbed The n54 harness and all modules today, took me and the PO about 4 hours to completely strip a 335i to the bare firewall with nothing left..

I've seen you talking about doing the swap! Getting excited for you man.

Think you'll have an engine by the end of winter?
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post

Make a build thread please???

Looks like an awesome start to an incredible ride!
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              It'll get farther than your Corvair.
                              Credit where credit's due, it will only make it farther if it doesn't roll over first. 1965+ Corvairs won't flip as easy as it will.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                Credit where credit's due, it will only make it farther if it doesn't roll over first. 1965+ Corvairs won't flip as easy as it will.
                                I bet you think Suzuki samurais come from the factory flipped over too ;)

A drive to Belize would be awesome, although I too wouldn't choose w 4runner. Would rather take a Sammy, defender, disco, or land cruiser.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X