PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
    ^^^ yaaaaaa! .. I agree with that statement, and not because of the whole n54 thing. Lol
    Wait! Someone is doing an N54 build?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
        I'll have to give him a try. Although, I had my car at Munich Motorworks when I couldn't solve my emissions failure and I was very happy with their service.
        Mike is a no bullshit, old school guy. Knows these cars well and is a very honest and fair guy.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

My bad, I hadn't realized you started a build thread for that car. Can't wait to see the results!

The N54b30 is a great engine, aside the injector recall, turbos recall, hpfp recall,lpfp issues, the carbon build up issue..

I do agree though, these are fun engines. I had an '07 335i w/ Cobb AP and luckily had no issues what so ever except for the carbon build up... That was a fun afternoon.

Comment

I'll be back in the PNW for a visit in just over a month.

Yesssss!!
            -Andy

Comment

4tDX, hahaha gotta look at the bright side! I want someone to do a b48 swap.

Good thing it's gone, everyone is selling their Cobb units because of the development of free tuning software, the only thing left to find are knock tables and it's pretty much a done deal

Comment

Some jerk off at Papa Murphy's last night tried to convince me my iX was a grey market car and that plastic bumper were euro bumpers.

Comment

Hence the reason why he is working at papa murphys...

Comment

Be "that guy" and sell it to him if he's so convinced. lol

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                    Some jerk off at Papa Murphy's last night tried to convince me my iX was a grey market car and that plastic bumper were euro bumpers.

Comment

Papa Murphys is even worse than little ceasars, which takes some serious effort to accomplish

Comment

Whoa bro, Papa Murphy isn't best in the world but for 10 bucks for a large on Tuesdays, can't complain. Plus when you cook it on a wood pellet grill it makes it way better.

Comment

Seriously. I love Papa Murphys.

Uncle Peteza's is a growing favorite though. I grew up on Spartas in Lynnwood.
                          ^ Gotta try that wood pellet grill
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Papa murphys puts way too much sauce on their pizzas imo
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

I usually get their delite pizzas

Comment

For sure. Their Delite pizza's are awesome. Normal ones are pretty soupy..
                                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
                                X