No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36 watts is pretty close to a set of bulbs too.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I pulled the fuses for all the headlights, fog lights, tail lights, nothing phased it. Once I pulled #27 I saw the drop. My interior headliner lights are all unplugged as my headliner is out. Maybe one of the loose wires for those lights is shorting? I will do a bit more investigation next chance I get, it was a little too rainy today to start tearing things apart. The draw was actually ranging from 2.3-2.7A.

Daniel
      1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
      2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        today's a good day.
        -Received my reworked obd2 harness from RobertK
        -Getting some Garagistic goodies in the mail
        -getting my UUC ERK to finish off my UUC set up.
        -ZHP shift knob from Hank

WINNNING
        I'll paypal you for an I cluster and a 3.73 open.
        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
          I'll paypal you for an I cluster and a 3.73 open.
          Only if you give me houndstooth goodies, you poop mouth
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            36 watts is pretty close to a set of bulbs too.
            Are you suggesting that he has two bulb lit that he ingored? I'm at a loss.

That's not it.
            Last edited by george graves; 12-23-2015, 03:59 AM.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Are you suggesting that he has two bulb lit that he ingored? I'm at a loss.

That's not it.
              Hey I've seen it before, either issues with grounds/draws on interior lights where they wont show light but are shorting, or the trunk one.

Thats probably not it though yea.

#27 says sound system too, is one of your speaker wires unplugged and shorting? but you would probably hear issue with speakers.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

I guess there must be a few differences between the MX0 and the S14. Here is what the S14 owners manual gives:

Daniel
                1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
                2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  Where can I source mandrel bends/exhaust fab supplies locally? Looking for premade stuff to start piecing together an exhaust, checking locally before I order online or anything. Thanks guys.
                  When I ordered all the turbo stuff for the trans am I got it all from Ace Stainless and Columbia River Mandrel(same place IronJoe mentioned). Good stuff. Order extra though. Do you have a chop saw?
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Yeah i'm thinking i'll order to Columbia River - i've heard nothing but good things from you guys and a few local vendors.

I don't have a chop saw...yet. I think i'm getting one for Xmas, and have a good lead on a Rigid Miter Saw Setup for 50.00 from a coworker. Barely used, already has a metal cutting disc on it. Excuse me if i'm using the wrong terms, etc. I'm new to these types of tools. Is a chop saw and a miter saw the same thing?

Sorry for my ignorance, but you gotta learn sometime, right?
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      Yeah i'm thinking i'll order to Columbia River - i've heard nothing but good things from you guys and a few local vendors.

I don't have a chop saw...yet. I think i'm getting one for Xmas, and have a good lead on a Rigid Miter Saw Setup for 50.00 from a coworker. Barely used, already has a metal cutting disc on it. Excuse me if i'm using the wrong terms, etc. I'm new to these types of tools. Is a chop saw and a miter saw the same thing?

Sorry for my ignorance, but you gotta learn sometime, right?
                      I have a chop saw you can borrow Paolo. Hit me up if you need it.

Comment

Everyone's favorite place to take pics of their cars in the Seattle area...

(except Alki)

Aaaaaaaand go!
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                          I have a chop saw you can borrow Paolo. Hit me up if you need it.
                          Nice, I may take you up on that but more importantly i'd love to meet up and just catch up. Been too long man! You don't happen to have the tools to do wheel bearings do you?
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I don't but I was thinking about getting them. I think I have an issue with my left rear one due to the wheel wobble.

Comment

yeah, my ix has been needing a couple of them done for awhile, been dragging my feet on this one for too long. Wheel bearing party!
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

just made it home from Lake Tahoe, and the first thing I did was check on the E30s. While letting the m42 sedan warm up, it locked itself shut (with keys in ignition). ugh

ended up busting the window with one hit of the hammer. picking up a new door/window tomorrow (I chose the dented door) lol just my luck...

happy holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X