• Show
Clear All

Meh they are just BC's no loss grinding them up

:P
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      seth hit up eBay for some spacers dudeee. I have about 8 pairs of the ones from PE-motorwerks, and they have never let me down and are cheap with fast shipping.

I'm already running 20mm spacers

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        Theoretically you wheel is doing just fine as a grinder, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I was gonna let it go but the slight grinding noise is driving me insane

Comment

time for some 25s :P

back when I had my e34 I got the 90mm stud kit and bought pairs of 5,10,15,20 and 25mm spacers - perfect fitment for any of the wheels in my collection :)

Comment

i have 25's but they're for the rear, I think I'm poking enough as it is.

Took a grinder to it, doesn't run as bad but still rbs when I'm reversing. I'm thinking maybe time for new wheel bearings I did them two years ago but I'm sure running big heavy cast wheels takes its toll on them

Comment

Did we actually put wheel bearings on? I don't remember that.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

wassssuppppp

anyone have an e34 oil pan and sump? :roll:
                - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
                @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Originally posted by iiTzvaughn View Post
                  wassssuppppp

anyone have an e34 oil pan and sump? :roll:
                  NW auto recyclers in Lake Stevens has a m50nv 525i with the oilpan still on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
                    NW auto recyclers in Lake Stevens has a m50nv 525i with the oilpan still on it...
                    Don't they want to sell motors as a whole though? Idk if they'll let me take the pan
                    - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
                    @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

The seat Ian saw at pick n pull is gone
                      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                      Originally posted by roguetoaster
                      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

most junkyards now don't like to sell oil pans off engines because of the fluids that leak out and contaminate the ground, which ruins the soil tests that the EPA run on their property which = no more picknpull

Comment

This is why I pour all my oil into storm drains, keep it out of the soil

Comment

most junkyards now don't like to sell oil pans off engines because of the fluids that leak out and contaminate the ground, which ruins the soil tests that the EPA run on their property which = no more picknpull
                            They're supposed to drain all that shit, it's their own fault.

Comment

Yeah that's true. I'd be surprised if it was intact l lol my bud worked for them for a little while like 2 years ago and his job on the incoming cars was to use a air jackhammer to break the pans instead of taking the drain plugs of because it's faster to break than drain... They cut the lower rad hoses to drain etc. they must have missed the jeep I was taking the rad off last time cause that had every bit of the coolant it should have lol it all went on the ground.
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

even if you drain the oil, there are still drips etc. that you cant get out - we all know that. this is what my local PNP told me and it makes sense... a $50 oil pan aint shit compared to tens of thousands of dollars in fines. EPA is likely already on wreckers butts cause old cars suck and buying a brand new car every 5 years is a much better idea for the well being of our planet (and corporate America)

Comment

Working...
                                X