PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    Most buddies who are cops (and are not on Traffic duty) don't really waste their time unless they are looking for a reason to pull someone suspicious. Most cops aren't out to hassle the working stiffs - people just going to and from their work/home. As long as they are not being a$$es and not egregiously breaking laws, they will let them get to where they are going.

Remember, they have have to fill out paper work too, and like any job out there, it gets old. Heck, the last ride along I went on, we spent a lot of time catching up on paper work. My buddy kept apologizing, saying "I hate doing this stuff, but it has to get done.."

Word, I'm a private security contractor. So boats coming to ports marked high risk, strikes, etc is a lot of what I do. I've been short called, and had minutes when there was an emergency. I got pulled over twice. Had my uniform on both times I was let go, when I explain. Why I didn't fully stop at stop sign. Of was going 90 on freeway in a 70. They both said they have a statutory obligation to pull you over is what they told me. But dont have to ticket you.
    Last edited by Matt-B; 04-04-2016, 03:49 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

struck a deal on my s50 turbo parts so I can order my m42 ITBs... am I crazy or no?

Comment

...so you are not interested in the Style 10's any more?

That's OK, they are going with the Bronzit anyways.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          struck a deal on my s50 turbo parts so I can order my m42 ITBs... am I crazy or no?
          Everyone's been calling you crazy for months, pretty sure this won't change anything.

I didn't realize you had s50 turbo parts laying around though, out of morbid curiousity what did you get rid of?
          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Djerme, sorry Id idnt follow thru with you. I lost my job and just havent been able to afford the wheels. I dont really need a ninth set of wheels anyways, if they are still around when Im back working I want them

s50 long block with good n tite manifold (never run) and arp head studs

Comment

Gotcha. How much did the mani run you?
              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

i got deals deals on all of it

Comment

e28 engine is pulled. haha been putting that off pretty much a year LOL

Comment

So tired of exhaust issues, I thought if I just went all out and got a full new exhaust system it would solve my headaches. NOPE, bolts that hold it up fell out, joint at the header is all the way tight and still leaking over a grand in exhaust and it's falling off. Don't go to eds they want to charge me to fix it. I got some new mufflers a while back I need to have put up, idk where to to take it need everything re mounted as well it's just hanging by 9g glalved wire right now, which is solid but obviously it's ghetto as hell

Comment

Ahhh exhaust troubles are fun. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                        So tired of exhaust issues, I thought if I just went all out and got a full new exhaust system it would solve my headaches. NOPE, bolts that hold it up fell out, joint at the header is all the way tight and still leaking over a grand in exhaust and it's falling off. Don't go to eds they want to charge me to fix it. I got some new mufflers a while back I need to have put up, idk where to to take it need everything re mounted as well it's just hanging by 9g glalved wire right now, which is solid but obviously it's ghetto as hell
                        I told you to buy an E36 midsection and muffler and use that shit...but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          I told you to buy an E36 midsection and muffler and use that shit...but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
                          Lmfao! Haha

This is my fear with doing this myself. I'm redoing mine now and I'm just hoping nothing is frozen or messed up.
                          F80 M3 Alpine
                          E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                          E28 Blackish 535i
                          E21 Silver 320i
                          Disco1 98 4.6
                          ~~~~~~
                          E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
                          E30 325i SOLD
                          E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
                          E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
                          sigpic

Comment

My boss is leaving tomorrow night to do the Thunder Hill Two Track Majors Tour in one of the Spec46 cars we work on. Keep an eye out there for the Grip Racing Spec46 as well!

Very exciting!

clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

All new brake components came in today, and my garagistic order came in yesterday. The front subframe has already been through a huge parts wash, and is undergoing prep to have the reinforcements welded in before going to powdercoat. Things are trucking along!!
                              Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                              Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                              1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                              1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                              2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Nice, and it's not even the weekend yet! Loving that.

clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X