No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever have to file a claim with USPS and have them deny it? Currently in the middle of this nonsense with USPS. Any brotips or insight?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Over 50 times. I had to deal with that, you the seller or buyer?

Certain packages like priority only carry a 50$ insurance. Sometimes if item is more then that, and it's damaged. They try to say poorly packed. Yata yata. Take pics of everything

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        Anyone ever have to file a claim with USPS and have them deny it? Currently in the middle of this nonsense with USPS. Any brotips or insight?
        Man, honestly I'd stop using them. We switched to UPS and never looked back. Sure its more money, but never have these issues. Or only ship priority.
        F80 M3 Alpine
        E10 Fjord Blue 2002
        E28 Blackish 535i
        E21 Silver 320i
        Disco1 98 4.6
        ~~~~~~
        E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
        E30 325i SOLD
        E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
        E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
        sigpic

Comment

Contacted owner says it's still forsale. What do YOU think? Price condition etc.. Worth it or naaaa

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
          It's a month old, make sure its still for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
            Contacted owner says it's still forsale. What do YOU think? Price condition etc.. Worth it or naaaa

Seems like a good car. I'd take a look and drive it. make sure its rust free. Or maybe that doesn't bother you.

I feel its a pretty fair price, depending. I personally would be wary of buying a car that has had that much iffy work done. I like to get stock and do the work myself or know who did most of the work.
            F80 M3 Alpine
            E10 Fjord Blue 2002
            E28 Blackish 535i
            E21 Silver 320i
            Disco1 98 4.6
            ~~~~~~
            E30 325i SOLD
            sigpic

Comment

From what the ad says it doesn't run.. Needs throttle hooked up shift linkage clutch lines and fluid.. With that said now what do you think?

Seems like a good car. I'd take a look and drive it. make sure its rust free. Or maybe that doesn't bother you.

I feel its a pretty fair price, depending. I personally would be wary of buying a car that has had that much iffy work done. I like to get stock and do the work myself or know who did most of the work.

Comment

From what the ad says it doesn't run.. Needs throttle hooked up shift linkage clutch lines and fluid.. With that said now what do you think?
                negative.
                F80 M3 Alpine
                E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                E28 Blackish 535i
                E21 Silver 320i
                Disco1 98 4.6
                ~~~~~~
                E30 325i SOLD
                sigpic

Comment

IMO it probably needs more work than he's listed. People do that shit all the time. They point out a few "not so big" issues, and there are underlying issues he hasn't disclosed. The car seems like it's owned by a kid....

Raceland coilovers, quick release steering wheel, etc, but the car doesnt run? His priorities are obviously elsewhere with the car.

I personally wouldnt waste my time even looking at the thing.
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

USPS is a joke, UPS all the way. USPS is always dropping off dented packages and my mailbox is a locking one with a slot and so basically anything bigger than a CD they will keep for another day before it makes its way back to the post office so I can get it... And USPS has terrible online tracking, the scheduled delivery day slides a day or 2 like every shipment
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                      IMO it probably needs more work than he's listed. People do that shit all the time. They point out a few "not so big" issues, and there are underlying issues he hasn't disclosed. The car seems like it's owned by a kid....

Raceland coilovers, quick release steering wheel, etc, but the car doesnt run? His priorities are obviously elsewhere with the car.

I personally wouldnt waste my time even looking at the thing.
                      lol surprised its not in pieces on facebook. I'd buy this to part it out. Raceland coils are mostly shit, you'd end up pulling those asap. And the wheels arn't that rare being 5x120. This has many many red flags. Most notably, it can't run under its own power. If you have $3K burning a hole in you pocket, I'd try and find the cleanest original one you can. Or a vert if you're into that thing. Just my opinion of course :)
                      F80 M3 Alpine
                      E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                      E28 Blackish 535i
                      E21 Silver 320i
                      Disco1 98 4.6
                      ~~~~~~
                      E30 325i SOLD
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                        USPS is a joke, UPS all the way. USPS is always dropping off dented packages and my mailbox is a locking one with a slot and so basically anything bigger than a CD they will keep for another day before it makes its way back to the post office so I can get it... And USPS has terrible online tracking, the scheduled delivery day slides a day or 2 like every shipment
                        bahahahah, for real though! Ask Jeremy about the package I got. Portland to seattle in lets say 12 days or so. hahaha
                        F80 M3 Alpine
                        E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                        E28 Blackish 535i
                        E21 Silver 320i
                        Disco1 98 4.6
                        ~~~~~~
                        E30 325i SOLD
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=e30_world;4620021]
                          Originally posted by Amgvr4 View Post
                          I just got my coilovers on and adjusted last night. I need to check the toe on the front as it feels in a little bit but drives pretty good considering the spring rates the setup came with.

I like those wheels! What coils did you end up with?
                          I got a set of Ground Control that was supposed to go on a PRO3 car but the project was cancelled before they were put on. It has the "race" camber plates, 600F and 800R springs, adjustable Konis and came with already modified strut housings with new hubs. Also had IE upper rear shock mounts. I was contemplating going the cheep route and getting some Megans, but I am glad I didnt.

Comment

bahahahah, for real though! Ask Jeremy about the package I got. Portland to seattle in lets say 12 days or so. hahaha
                            No kidding, still felt awful about it taking so long..

Heck, I could have jogged up there in less time.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

[QUOTE=Amgvr4;4620160]

I got a set of Ground Control that was supposed to go on a PRO3 car but the project was cancelled before they were put on. It has the "race" camber plates, 600F and 800R springs, adjustable Konis and came with already modified strut housings with new hubs. Also had IE upper rear shock mounts. I was contemplating going the cheep route and getting some Megans, but I am glad I didnt.
                              solid, let me know when youre ready to sell those? :)
                              F80 M3 Alpine
                              E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                              E28 Blackish 535i
                              E21 Silver 320i
                              Disco1 98 4.6
                              ~~~~~~
                              E30 325i SOLD
                              sigpic

Comment

damn, those tires look beefy as hell. I'm hoping my car looks a bit tougher when I get my 235s on
                                Derek Stanelle
                                Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X