PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah dude, don't do it.

It's not worth it, just talk to your insurance and move on.. Nobody wins when you start playing those games.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

My pride wins as his tires deflate Hahaha. But really maybe if the dude worked at the same place. It was a delivery driver who hit it. My manager contacted the company who hired him to drive... I don't know what's gonna happen. Fuck it.

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Yeah dude, don't do it.

It's not worth it, just talk to your insurance and move on.. Nobody wins when you start playing those games.

Comment

Best way to deal with him is to kill him - r3v advice

Comment

Apparently rocket bunny is coming out with an e30 kit. Too bad it's for late models...

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post

Apparently rocket bunny is coming out with an e30 kit. Too bad it's for late models...
            Man I really dig this. A rear diffuser would complete the look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Wow a body kit that doesn't look super ricey

Dunno how I feel about this back side shot

Last edited by EN318isPDX; 04-26-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I dont like the side skirt things. And the ducktail, but the flares look somewhat ok.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

I dont like it at all. it is obviously forced looking. The bumper trim for instance the way it extends onto the flare. Im not excited to see people modifying e30s in this style. to each their own, but that kit is absurd and really only for show cars and garage queens. it would not look good at a daily driver ride height.

Comment

dumb

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      I dont like it at all. it is obviously forced looking. The bumper trim for instance the way it extends onto the flare. Im not excited to see people modifying e30s in this style. to each their own, but that kit is absurd and really only for show cars and garage queens. it would not look good at a daily driver ride height.

Define "daily driver ride height"

Comment

Just a tiny rock in the valve stem and the cap screwed on will do it without any damage. Satisfying to know they'll at least be inconvenienced with a few flats. Lol.
                        Then again,
                        Still not the best idea.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

When people took my spot in high school. I removed the valve stem, and then put it back in

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                            Define "daily driver ride height"
                            even your car is more dailyable than that car

Comment

I kinda like it, I would have to change some details such as delete the sidetrim and the stupid fake trim bits on the fenders. Where it meets the bumpers its a bit odd. Sideskirts are on point. The ducktail is cool from the front shot but the back shot its odd.
                              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                              Originally posted by roguetoaster
                              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                "obviously forced" should be directed to your m42 pipe dreams.

IMO, this would be on a track/weekend car that had the engine to back up such an extreme look. Anything else, and you're just a stancy Hype Beast.
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X