PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    That and all the blind spots. I think I'm going to go see about test driving one next weekend.
    This too. I wouldn't get one without a backup camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

The steering feels weird in the lower end ones too, Dont know if the SRTs have better racks but the cheap ones suck, they feel over boosted to compensate for how gigantic the car is
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

A charger would be really cool if it was about 80% the size it is lol

Overboosted steering is fun, in a truck. lol Palming the steering wheel of a suburban or something is one thing, but in a car meant to be "sporty" it blows.
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

In for burn off video.

Comment

I need to have my brother film a good one in Eleanor. That's a damn healthy motor.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Ok kids, I've been struggling with this for a bit. I want one of these.

Talk me out of it. Eleanor would need to go to fund it, which I'm very indifferent towards. I want to do something different and if I don't end up buying one of these, it'll probably be an S13 and who knows where that'll go...

(this should go without saying, but I'm only considering a Sublime or Plum Crazy SRT-8 6-speed car...no peasant V6 car for me )

I say do it man. E30's are some of the best BMW's ever made, but as cliche as this sounds, opportunities come and go. Take advantage of the timing and sell Eleanor...

I'd personally buy the Charger for its "practicality" of the 4 doors. For me, that would be the ultimate future dad-mobile...unless I built an M5 touring:devil:
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

They just seem so.. big.

But then again, I thought my buddies E92 felt huge.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                  I say do it man. E30's are some of the best BMW's ever made, but as cliche as this sounds, opportunities come and go. Take advantage of the timing and sell Eleanor...

I'd personally buy the Charger for its "practicality" of the 4 doors. For me, that would be the ultimate future dad-mobile...unless I built an M5 touring:devil:
                  I want an e39 m5 something terrible.
                  sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

Ok kids, I've been struggling with this for a bit. I want one of these.

Talk me out of it. Eleanor would need to go to fund it, which I'm very indifferent towards. I want to do something different and if I don't end up buying one of these, it'll probably be an S13 and who knows where that'll go...

(this should go without saying, but I'm only considering a Sublime or Plum Crazy SRT-8 6-speed car...no peasant V6 car for me )

I'd skip it. I bought an LS2 GTO some years back, and while it had gobs of power everywhere, it was too big (drove big) and just simply wasn't unique enough. And, I never really got the opportunity to have fun in it without getting into the jailtime-speeds.

I'd rather have a smaller, lighter, better handling car with half the horsepower. Which is exactly why I sold it to get my E30 M3 :devil:
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      And, I never really got the opportunity to have fun in it without getting into the jailtime-speeds.
                      I think this is my real problem with muscle cars. For all that pants shitting power, you're driving a boat into traffic. You'd barely get to use it in the first place, and when you did you'd be putting yourself squarely in the eyes of the law. And for all that excitement, you get relatively shitty gas mileage to boot.

I will say that the Challenger is much better looking than the GTO, which wasn't far off a late 90s Camaro in forgetability.
                      sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

Who has a NV M50 in Portland area?

I need assistance ASAP. Will compensate. No work involved

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Anyone want a busted M20 with a hole in the block, connected to an auto trans? Going to the scrapper tomorrow.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            Who has a NV M50 in Portland area?

I need assistance ASAP. Will compensate. No work involved
                            What are you diagnosing?

Comment

nothing, i need an item, Portland area please. Anyone at all?

with a NV m50 in pdx?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                nothing, i need an item, Portland area please. Anyone at all?

with a NV m50 in pdx?
                                Josh has one but he's all the way up in Anacortes WA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

Working...
                                X