Les cousins dangeroux

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Christ. I'm pretty gutted right now. A new cam tray is supposedly available new, only $1500 :sad:

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        Christ. I'm pretty gutted right now. A new cam tray is supposedly available new, only $1500 :sad:
        damn it man.....just not catching a break :(
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Part number aaron?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
            send a message to phreshkid, he ended up with a bunch of random S14 parts a little while ago, and among them were cam trays IIRC. not sure if he still has them but Im sure whoever did would be willing to help out... for less than $1500
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Took the day off from work so I could get some stuff done before the picnic..

No peeky yet.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Swapping motor mounts on my m42

Supposedly these are e28 engine mounts but I'm not so sure they look like they will swap correctly, due to the shank.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Kris - When I looked in to motor mounts during my engine rebuild I thought e28 had to be modified, thus I went with stock. Personally if it fits budget & mechanically, I'd still go with stock.
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                    Kris - When I looked in to motor mounts during my engine rebuild I thought e28 had to be modified, thus I went with stock. Personally if it fits budget & mechanically, I'd still go with stock.
                    this thing is a track car now, and i need stiffer engine & trans mounts for the AKG shifter so stock is out of the question.

Supposedly the only modification is to remove the tabs, which i have already done.

edit: looks like they go in "backwards" compared to stock mounts.
                    Last edited by BraveUlysses; 06-22-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Are there any tricks to tightening the mounting bracket for the rear view mirror?

I'm tempted to rip the front headliner off and just weld the POS.

Part #8
                      http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=51_0468

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        this thing is a track car now, and i need stiffer engine & trans mounts for the AKG shifter so stock is out of the question.

Supposedly the only modification is to remove the tabs, which i have already done.

edit: looks like they go in "backwards" compared to stock mounts.
                        Understood. I bought the UCC transmission mounts with reinforcement cups.
                        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

the m42 is so revvy, and those stock mounts have fluid from what i hear, inside, to help minimize vibrations, when i swapped mine, i used e36 ones, slightly cheaper, same design

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

How does one put that plastic strip back in the window seal? Its being a bitch one inch at a time.

Comment

Is there a caravan for Saturday morning From Portland this year I don't know how to plan shit someone make one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im still waiting to hear if I have the day off. Then i can make 1

Me and Geno, aka Brillantrot318is, if im off, will go up saturday.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X