Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post

205's are too wide for e30 lololololololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ZOMG! MAAAAAAAD STREETZ CREDZ BRAH!!!!
    #hellaflush #datlowlife #stanceizlyfe #stancenation

Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Complete 5 series V8 remote brake booster at Sherwood Pick-n-Pull.

Comment

My 235s don't even do that, you must have some wide ass wheels
        Derek Stanelle
        Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

I hate it when your car needs parts to come in mail to run and the company you buy them from reads your messages and doesnt reply or ever send a track #. BAVREST is a good company with good products but this is not the first time that them taking their sweet ass time has left my e30 undrivable for over 3 weeks. Im pretty fed up, Ive emailed and facebook'd them and basically feel like Im getting the finger

Comment

So if company "A" made you wait before for 3 weeks to drive car.

Why did you use them again? When that kind of thing happens to me, if there isn't a legitimate reason to have waited that long, I don't use them again. And tell others not to either.

Because you get the same treatment from certain vendors over and over. That is, if there was no legit reason to have waited.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Is there anyone else who does a complete guage cluster restoration?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nouseforaname View Post
                Is there anyone else who does a complete guage cluster restoration?
                E30_dad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Good to know. Thanks. I'll be in need someday when that job rises up the priority list a bit more
                  sigpic

Comment

I got quoted $500 for a cluster restoration a few weeks ago. Would you guys say that's a reasonable price?
                    Derek Stanelle
                    Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Originally posted by horse30 View Post
                      I got quoted $500 for a cluster restoration a few weeks ago. Would you guys say that's a reasonable price?
                      I paid a little more but for some extra goodies, if it's a total rebuild and has a warranty, seems reasonable

sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

If anyone has or knows of a clean early sedan shell, I'm apparently in need.

sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

Originally posted by horse30 View Post

e30_dad is amazing. Lots of good stuff. He is a partner of mine on IG.

Way better quality then others. He isnt on r3v much, since sometimes prices scare people off.

He will be doing my Cluster shortly.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            So if company "A" made you wait before for 3 weeks to drive car.

Why did you use them again? When that kind of thing happens to me, if there isn't a legitimate reason to have waited that long, I don't use them again. And tell others not to either.

Because you get the same treatment from certain vendors over and over. That is, if there was no legit reason to have waited.
                            My thoughts exactly. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I'm a fucking idiot.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

well I enjoy supporting the community and their AFM the first time was super nice i was impressed. I just didnt think it would take over 10 days for them to do the restoration on it. Its all good though Im happy. Im just mad more because they ignored my messages when asking for a track # today when I made the order on Wednesday. I just got an email reply from them and they go out tomorrow so its whatever I guess. honestly shit happens its not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                e30_dad is amazing. Lots of good stuff. He is a partner of mine on IG.

Way better quality then others. He isnt on r3v much, since sometimes prices scare people off.

He will be doing my Cluster shortly.

That's good to hear.

I will be having mine done this winter.

What are you having done, Matt?
                                Derek-

Comment

Working...
                                X