PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody?

Oh where oh where is my 24v swap? Oh where oh where can it be?...

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
      Anybody?

Oh where oh where is my 24v swap? Oh where oh where can it be?...
      look harder. there are plenty of 24v swap candidates out there. A couple weeks ago, there was an S52 selling for $1500.00
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Who is parting a e36 in PDX van metro area?

Need a few random things, that are not really coupe or sedan specific.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
          look harder. there are plenty of 24v swap candidates out there. A couple weeks ago, there was an S52 selling for $1500.00
          Yea I guess your right. Damn e30 has been in apart for months now maybe I'm just getting a lil impatient and I don't have the space for another car just to pull drivetrain.. If you or anyone else hears of tanythkng let me know. Thanks..

Comment

Just g0t back from an incredible drive.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              Just g0t back from an incredible drive.
              at 12am? damn.

Im trying to get myself out of my desk chair to go do something in my truck, was thinking either Walker Valley or some NF roads off hwy 20.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Walker is always a good time hahah I haven't been up there in years. Stupid part is that its not that far from my house lol
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  at 12am? damn.

Im trying to get myself out of my desk chair to go do something in my truck, was thinking either Walker Valley or some NF roads off hwy 20.
                  I was up around hwy 20 two weekends ago, gorgeous area.

Yeah, this summer has been pretty shitty for me with work and my sister passing. This was the first real drive I even got to take. I live in Naches so we went up 410 to the top of Chinook, down 123 to White Pass, then down 12 back to the 410 junction. It was just a great big loop.

I think we also got some incredible pics too, Derek's (horse30?) gf rough her camera and was nice enough to just take pictures of us lol.

Roman brought his 24v turbo car and reminded me how shitty my m42 is lol. The sounds that car makes are orgasmic. It sounds like a Ferrari going through tunnels, you can feel it in your chest.

Overall, the best night I've had this summer, just an awesome stress reliever overall. It reminded me of what owning an e30 is really about, having as much fun as you can.

And I'm picking up an 87 535is in great condition for 1600 tomorrow. This weekend could hardly get better if Gisele fell into my lap.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Anybody have a spare 51mm strut housing? My driver's side one is bent to the point where the tire contacts the strut tube.

Comment

We drove from like 5pm to 12am. Up chinook and white pass, nice little mountain cruise
                      Derek Stanelle
                      Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

heres a cool shot from the drive
                        Derek Stanelle
                        Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Roman knocked us both off our high horse and made us want to pull the trigger on a 24v turbo. That thing is stupid fast
                          Derek Stanelle
                          Hellrot 325is coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                            I was up around hwy 20 two weekends ago, gorgeous area.

Yeah, this summer has been pretty shitty for me with work and my sister passing. This was the first real drive I even got to take. I live in Naches so we went up 410 to the top of Chinook, down 123 to White Pass, then down 12 back to the 410 junction. It was just a great big loop.

I think we also got some incredible pics too, Derek's (horse30?) gf rough her camera and was nice enough to just take pictures of us lol.

Roman brought his 24v turbo car and reminded me how shitty my m42 is lol. The sounds that car makes are orgasmic. It sounds like a Ferrari going through tunnels, you can feel it in your chest.

Overall, the best night I've had this summer, just an awesome stress reliever overall. It reminded me of what owning an e30 is really about, having as much fun as you can.

And I'm picking up an 87 535is in great condition for 1600 tomorrow. This weekend could hardly get better if Gisele fell into my lap.
                            Sorry to hear about your sister. Details on your E28? I'm going to look at one tomorrow, myself.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Sorry to hear about your sister. Details on your E28? I'm going to look at one tomorrow, myself.

no idea if the ads still up. There's a few areas that need attention, but still a great price for a 5 speed with sub 200k miles. It runs like a top, and dusts my buddies m20b25 e30.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

3.25 diff in there feels bomb huh? haha just fucking with you bro, glad you picked that up. if you wanna go manual windows I got the kit for that

Comment

Working...
                                X