Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
    Hawaiianized? So you're going to sell it and buy one of these:

Exactly. Haha can't cruise the island without a lifted truck, preferably rusty

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

....I like that. It'd look a lot better if there was a sled in the back

Comment

Need a bigger bed for that haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Ah, Hawaiians and their Toyota trucks... A better love story than twilight. Haha.

Although when I was there in the beginning of March, I saw a slammed red NA Miata with a license plate that read "NQ HQMQ." I assume "NO HOMO" wasn't going to fly with the licensing people, but subbing in the letter 'q' got the job done. Haha.

Comment

So power steering is bubbling in the sedan... Never had this before, help? It bubbled out of the overflow in the cap and I took off the cap and it was bubbling. But after a while it settled back Down.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Sounds like a failing pump.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Great, more money to spend... Is a 318is pump the same?
                willschnitz

Comment

You know what's cool?

Opening your hood and smelling fuel, seeing stains on the fuel rail and intake, Starting your engine with the hood open and watching gasoline spurt two feet into the air.
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Hahaha, I don't feel so frustrated with my problems now
                    willschnitz

Comment

^ that IS cool. If you like to die.

Toyota bro truck? Fuck no. Im shipping my e30. Going to raise up the suspension and put a roof rack on it. Have some other things to address as well.

BTW, how loud was my car when i got onto marine drive leaving abebq? Just curious as I have no idea what it sounds like outside the car.
                      -Andy

Comment

Bought a car for Rallycross

Doing some minor body work, installing a skid plate, diff and mud flaps this week. First ORG Rallycross in Vancouver, WA this Sunday.
                        Chris Mason - 89 E30 3.0 "Imola3" - 08 X5 4.8i - 92 M-Technic 325i Convertible

Comment

I was wondering what that picture you sent me was all about. Pretty sure the pumps are different.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                            I was wondering what that picture you sent me was all about. Pretty sure the pumps are different.
                            I looked at them and they appear to be the same, with different mounting brackets is all.
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              So power steering is bubbling in the sedan... Never had this before, help? It bubbled out of the overflow in the cap and I took off the cap and it was bubbling. But after a while it settled back Down.
                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Sounds like a failing pump.
                              It is, mine did it on the 325i before I replaced it.

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                              I looked at them and they appear to be the same, with different mounting brackets is all.
                              I would really check by part #'s, on realoem they come up different.
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

32 41 1 141 243 - M42 Power steering pump (no brackets)

32 41 1 141 206 - M20 Power steering pump (no brackets)

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                                I would really check by part #'s, on realoem they come up different.
                                Correct!

Comment

Working...
                                X