Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    There needs to be another train wreck soon
    I thought the Salvage values are B.S. was a fun break from the norm. Not the same epic fail as Trina, but it fell off the rails in what, 24 hours?
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Anyone have a parts car that has the old style white windshield reservoir cap? I've purchased the new black one five times and they keep on popping off... :(

Comment

Is anyone driving up from Portland/Hillsboro to the Seattle area this weekend or soon that could bring up a transmission and associated parts? I'm willing to compensate.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

Conference is running a race at the Ridge. You might check with anyone that might be going. Maybe John Parker? He might be able to put you in contact. I won't be making it..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Welp, got a lead on a good late model. Hopefully I'll have another e30 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
              Welp, got a lead on a good late model. Hopefully I'll have another e30 soon.
              text me pics bishhhhh...

and not of your dick
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I don't even have pictures. It's a friend of friend deal. Supposedly its a late model coupe, "decent" shape. Hasn't run in awhile. We shall see....

Comment

Hooray!
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Anybody have a decent R134A A/C compressor? I have cash money.
                    '91 325i

Comment

Come on, unbolt your updated compressor and give it to me in. It's cold out, you're not gonna need it.

Feast your eyes on this... This fat stack can all be yours... Make it rain! Gimme yo' compressor!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	7188541
                      '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                        Is anyone driving up from Portland/Hillsboro to the Seattle area this weekend or soon that could bring up a transmission and associated parts? I'm willing to compensate.
                        I think I will be going up to Redmond any time in the next couple of days if you still need something transported.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader393 View Post
                          Come on, unbolt your updated compressor and give it to me in. It's cold out, you're not gonna need it.

Feast your eyes on this... This fat stack can all be yours... Make it rain! Gimme yo' compressor!

[ATTACH]110773[/ATTACH]
                          I think I have a compressor from a 87 eta car somewhere, I don't know if that is a R134A one or not....
                          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                            I think I will be going up to Redmond any time in the next couple of days if you still need something transported.
                            Thanks, I went down and got it on Saturday.
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Somewhere in Mexico...

Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

anybody ever dealt with G103 ground gremlins. new project car has some bad gremlins:

car is getting fuel but no spark. with ignition on the coil is getting 12V but the DME wont send the grounding signal

DME is also getting 12V but is unable to ground.

I removed the G103 grounds under the intake manifold, wire brushed them slightly and tightened down good no change

also the highbeams are stuck on and the cruise control module is always on with ignition on....

Comment

Working...
                                X