X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are fucking hot, Aaron!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

aaron thanks for the inspiration!!! where did you source your lips? I was planning on using Pertsch & Partner GmbH

Comment

That looks incredible!!

Ulysses, I've found that E46 covers from the factory fit very well on my iX. Just saying if you find an e46 cover for sale jump on it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Nice Aaron!
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            That looks incredible!!

Ulysses, I've found that E46 covers from the factory fit very well on my iX. Just saying if you find an e46 cover for sale jump on it.

nice! thanks, i'll keep an eye out on CL

Comment

Does anyone know if steering rack play is normal? https://youtu.be/rEz9VlPZEA0
              Last edited by hankolerd; 10-28-2016, 10:03 AM.

Daniel
              1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
              2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Thanks guys! My first wheel refinish but it turned out pretty good.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                aaron thanks for the inspiration!!! where did you source your lips? I was planning on using Pertsch & Partner GmbH
                Lips were whatever came on the car, I suspect not original due to the condition. I didn't replace much, except for bolts (from bfi) and one waffle. The rest was just elbow grease: wetsanded with 600, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, then polished with wheel polish and finally Never Dull. I have quite a few hours into this set now.

Here's a before & after of one of the center caps (they were painted silver and clearcoated, I stripped all the paint and polished them)
                October 23, 2016 - 22 likes, 5 comments - IronJoe (@adamantium_steele) on Instagram: "Before & after polishing... My hands hurt 😂 #bbs #e30 #r3vlimited #bmw"
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Helluva set to pop your cherry on lol

clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
                    ^^Sploosh
                    ha ha ha!
                    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

pretty cool looking t-shirt design here:
                      Create and sell products to your fans with Spring. Creators can monetize their content and earn their fair share. Plus, it’s free.

two more people need to order! i put my order in.
                      sigpic

Comment

Feels good to start looking for an e30 again. Been about 5 years since I've had one, and can't wait to get my ass back into the driver seat.

sigpic

Comment

I have an eta that needs a little bit of bodywork for sale soon. 1986 with 60,000 on a restoration from the turn of millennium. 5 speed with rebuilt motor and minty tan vinyl comfort interior. just a little rough around the edges. was gonna ask 1800 as it sits.

Comment

I'm gonna be a little picky on this one. No e's, and no 4door whores. Crazy life change and I want my e30 life back!'

sigpic

Comment

Damn! Haven't seen you post in a long ass time. What's up, man?!
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Been working my ass off. Been working for a utilities company for a bit, driving a total piece of shit Chevy blazer. My wife and I are getting a divorce, should be a clean break. Other then that I'm fantastic.

Found a few good examples, but I just saw an ix for sale. Auto and no sport interior, but it's clean.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X