PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
    I couldn't find them at the end of the day too, so now I'm fucked. It's small enough to fix with my scratch pen, but still. Cmon man. Makes me not want to park anywhere unless there are like 10 empty spaces around my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe ask the surrounding businesses to see if anyone had any window work done? Its not like your asking for top secret information... just the company name.

Comment

They're on my job site. I've seen them. Now I can't seem to find them odd huh? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Interesting things happen on the way home from New Seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post

Interesting things happen on the way home from New Seasons.

Nice Rims on this (E93?) M3. And an excellent shot!

Comment

Originally posted by nachbarx View Post
            Nice Rims on this (E93?) M3. And an excellent shot!

E90, and thank you!

Sometimes my iPhone comes through.

Derek-

Comment

Introduction from a new owner

Hello fellow PNWers
              New to E30 ownership and hence this site. I just picked up an 84 318i to serve as a commuter "with benefits". It's clean and rust-free but it's just got a slushbox with three cogs.
              I was a longtime Volvo owner and I've recently moved to Bellingham from Seattle. When this coupe popped up on Craigslist last month I knew I needed to check it out. Since then I've been enjoying the exchange of knowing nods and waves from other owners.
              I look forward to learning more about the car via this forum, and I hope to connect with fellow fans in the region.

Comment

Glad to have you!!! You will find that this website is a great resource for finding parts, making friends, and making memories that will last. If you are loving meeting other e30 owners you HAVE to make it to the e30 picnic the last weekend of June. The picnic is held in Tacoma and is a weekend full of BMWs, beer and buddies. Hope to see you there!

people will give you shit for driving the slowest e30 ever offered in the states... but its yours and nobody can take it away from you! sounds like you already know about the magic these cars offer when youre behind the wheel! congrats on your purchase!!

Comment

Originally posted by M10Power View Post
                  Hello fellow PNWers
                  New to E30 ownership and hence this site. I just picked up an 84 318i to serve as a commuter "with benefits". It's clean and rust-free but it's just got a slushbox with three cogs.
                  I was a longtime Volvo owner and I've recently moved to Bellingham from Seattle. When this coupe popped up on Craigslist last month I knew I needed to check it out. Since then I've been enjoying the exchange of knowing nods and waves from other owners.
                  I look forward to learning more about the car via this forum, and I hope to connect with fellow fans in the region.
                  Welcome to r3v and happy modding.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

so my car keeps blowing fuse 23... which means no dash lights. I believe there is a short in there since the fuse blows whenever the switch is pulled. Besides the wiring loom exposed on the floor/gunwale areas (gutted car) where do y'all suspect the problem to be? Im thinking the rear ash tray wiring or in the dash near the HVAC controls. I recently installed a head unit in my car but I perform very high quality electrical repairs... I think my install is not at fault here (still gonna check it though).

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      so my car keeps blowing fuse 23... which means no dash lights. I believe there is a short in there since the fuse blows whenever the switch is pulled. Besides the wiring loom exposed on the floor/gunwale areas (gutted car) where do y'all suspect the problem to be? Im thinking the rear ash tray wiring or in the dash near the HVAC controls. I recently installed a head unit in my car but I perform very high quality electrical repairs... I think my install is not at fault here (still gonna check it though).
                      I'd double check your work, just in case. It doesn't hurt, and it might be something simple that you overlooked.
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Last night I added up everything I've spent so far on my build.

People, please. Never do this.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

It's insane to keep track of it ... I just put all the invoices in my scanned folder ... I'll add it up if I need to for insurance.
                          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

You fucked up. Don't ever do that again. I gathered part of my receipts and roughly added numbers once and damn near shit myself...needless to say, I never cared enough to do that again...

Comment

Yeah. It's good to keep records but man it's depressing. I could have bought two used e46 m3s by now and I'm still not done
                              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Yeah. It's good to keep records but man it's depressing. I could have bought two used e46 m3s by now and I'm still not done
                                I could own a used C6 Z06 Corvette or a used SRT-8 Challenger (maybe a *well used* Hellcat ) for what I've spent, so I feel your plight...

Comment

Working...
                                X