No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hat tip to sgtskid for sending me a replacement head for Otto the coupe! Just back from the shop and ready to mate w the block. Stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      If you say it slow enough it will sound like butt fuck Egypt... because that's basically where you are
      Oh yeah that's the truth. Mammoth is pretty sweet but other than that. :curse:
      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/fire...home/500998659

Glad to hear Criv made it out alright, but sucks beyond words. I wonder if there is a way for r3v to help a brother out, considering without him - this whole thing wouldn't exist.

That is insane. I saw the thing flaming up before the fire department got there around 9. I'm across the water and it looked like the sun. I hope everyone's OK and I hope his vehicles made it out alive.

Comment

Hmmm 50% of proceeds from picnic go to james?

thinking out loud

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Jeez.
            I'll donate whatever I can when you guys figure things out.
            Wonder what happened to make it go up like that?

Sent from a payphone on the moon.
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
              That is insane. I saw the thing flaming up before the fire department got there around 9. I'm across the water and it looked like the sun. I hope everyone's OK and I hope his vehicles made it out alive.
              Cars are ok for those who are wondering.

I'll miss sitting on the deck during the pre picnic party slamming beers and making fun of 5toes. So many good times at that place that I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                Cars are ok for those who are wondering.

I'll miss sitting on the deck during the pre picnic party slamming beers and making fun of 5toes. So many good times at that place that I don't remember.
                Fuck. Me too. Right in the feels along with the memories.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm thinking about going back to a square set up, my car just doesn't feel right with staggered wheels. The fronts will poke a tad like the pic in sig but I can live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    I'm thinking about going back to a square set up, my car just doesn't feel right with staggered wheels. The fronts will poke a tad like the pic in sig but I can live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    I think a square setup is a better look for a lot of these cars. Personally, I think that a staggered setup is more appropriate for a longer wheelbase car. Just doesn't look right.
                    As for how it drives, I haven't ever driven an e30 with a staggered set.
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Just picked up my motor and tranny :)
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

sold my 86 325e flip car for asking price in under 24 hours... score!

Comment

Had my first drive on the highway yesterday in the vert. And it was dumping rain. And my blower motor and wipers intermittently decided to fail! What a fun time. At least I had the chance to irritate and confuse an e46 who had expected to overtake me :D "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
                          Last edited by IronJoe; 03-14-2017, 10:03 AM.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                            Had my first drive on the highway yesterday in the vert. And it was dumping rain. And my blower motor and wipers intermittently decided to fail! What a fun time. At least I had the chance to irritate and confuse an e46 who had expected to overtake me :D "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
                            damn i bet that felt awesome. cant wait to see it again in all of its glory!
                            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Can't wait!

Jealous of your vert getting out on the road! I am bolting my M10 back together tonight (delayed last week) - I have everything EXCEPT the injectors. They have gone AWOL since I shipped em to MEPEH. They did not arrive and I cannot for the life of me find my tracking number. (Anyone in the Seattle or Bham are have surplus???)

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

Comment

V8 swaps are fucking involved
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X