PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Congrats on the milestone Matt. That's pretty tough to do if you aren't a girl posting sundress twerk videos.

I bought my first shift boot set from you in 2011? I think? Good stuff and your products keep getting better. I get so many compliments on my key chains, seriously.
    And you just reordered, you know 1 guy shared my post for trans mounts, so he is going to win them. Im doing some apparel give aways this evening, then key chains, friday, boots saturday, who knows what else whenever.

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    Of course you have this right after I order a boot set from you!
    In reality, the price for you craftsmanship is good, way better than ebay crap and the other dude selling boots on craigslist from CA.
    lol I see his adds, looks like something he made while blindfolded lol

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    My car was broken into last night, they stole my ashtray with maybe a dollars worth of change in it and left the stereo..... wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I cant remember the last time this happened to anyone i knew in washington. I think everyone in OR should move across.

No traffic, much safer, much wider streets, better schools, no massive homeless issue. no crowded stores or down town areas.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

except victor, since he lived in the only shady area over here.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
          Anyone?
          you installing ball joints into control arms?

Comment

No I bought febi control arms with joints already installed. My problem is the joint going in to hub won't go far enough into the hole to get the first threads on the nut to thread.

Comment

Anyone?
              A picture might help

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

The taper on the lower part of the joint seems to be to big for the hole on the hub. So is it possible they are to big and won't fit or am I just doing something very wrong. I don't see how I could be tho. And if they are too big. Would it be stupid to file em down a Little to fit, the joint or hole on hub

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  except victor, since he lived in the only shady area over here.
                  Lol. This is true.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'll get some pics today.

Comment

I keep my driver door unlocked in U district. So if anyone want's to steal my pile have at it.
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

The taper on the lower part of the joint seems to be to big for the hole on the hub. So is it possible they are to big and won't fit or am I just doing something very wrong. I don't see how I could be tho. And if they are too big. Would it be stupid to file em down a Little to fit, the joint or hole on hub
                        Every ball joint end I've ever put in fit into the tapered hole with no problem. Should be plenty of threads to get a nut on and torque it down. Most likely you have wrong size. The bottom of the taper on the one that goes into the knuckle is 16mm dia. The one into the subframe is 19mm dia. That's from a set I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          I cant remember the last time this happened to anyone i knew in washington. I think everyone in OR should move across.

No traffic, much safer, much wider streets, better schools, no massive homeless issue. no crowded stores or down town areas.
                          And no state income tax! Just buy your groceries in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                            Every ball joint end I've ever put in fit into the tapered hole with no problem. Should be plenty of threads to get a nut on and torque it down. Most likely you have wrong size. The bottom of the taper on the one that goes into the knuckle is 16mm dia. The one into the subframe is 19mm dia. That's from a set I have.

Tie rod upside down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yup that's what I thought. I can't even get one thread to catch. So What do you think about sanding/filing down the taper on the joint so it'll fit. That or return em but I'm on limited time. However I don't want to jeopardize the integrity of the parts' performance so I just might have to return em

Originally posted by RainRider View Post

Comment

pics

Comment

Working...
                                X