PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
    "R3v being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free *shift boot*"

No different than instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      No different than instagram
      Realistically though he's pretty well known on here and the community is much smaller than the large number of people he will reach if he gets people to share his Instagram account.

Comment

its not fair to just do it here.

I have 10k + people that support on IG so thats the platform im doing it from.

Free is free, and its a way to give back and say thanks.
        there is a reason i still work a regular job, and i had to pay for all the stuff im giving away

i just thought it would be nice to mark the milestone and give away some cool stuff

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Win the airfare + pick a fight with airline employee and get your sh*t kicked in = $$$$?
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            its not fair to just do it here.

I have 10k + people that support on IG so thats the platform im doing it from.

Free is free, and its a way to give back and say thanks.
            there is a reason i still work a regular job, and i had to pay for all the stuff im giving away

i just thought it would be nice to mark the milestone and give away some cool stuff
            how about us non social media users :hitler:
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Congrats on the milestone Matt. That's pretty tough to do if you aren't a girl posting sundress twerk videos.

I bought my first shift boot set from you in 2011? I think? Good stuff and your products keep getting better. I get so many compliments on my key chains, seriously.
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Of course you have this right after I order a boot set from you!
                In reality, the price for you craftsmanship is good, way better than ebay crap and the other dude selling boots on craigslist from CA.
                m106 1990 e30
                e36 daily
                e32 cruiser

Comment

My car was broken into last night, they stole my ashtray with maybe a dollars worth of change in it and left the stereo..... wtf

Comment

There's a guy who trolls the parking garages at work who'll smash your window in for two- fiddy in change.

Drugs are bad. Except when they control the symptoms...

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Did they pop a window or did you leave it unlocked?
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hahahahaha it's the little gear at the bottom of the orange thingy.
                        oooh, the one with the funky dreadlocked hairdo!

t
                        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

How much pressure do I need to pop in a outer ball joint on to the hub. I just bought some febi control arms and they will not press in no matter how hard I try seems like. Already tried a floor jack underneath with no luck. starting to think the ball joint stud is too wide at the bottom. And the stud itself is too short to get the nut to thread. Any ideas?...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Did they pop a window or did you leave it unlocked?

Central locking doesn't work on one of my doors I forgot to lock it

Comment

I don't even understand why people steal head units. How many people really buy sketchy used stereos for $20 on CL?

My central locking is jacked up, so I've given up on locking the car. If they want to steal something, I'd rather not have them bust out a window anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                Central locking doesn't work on one of my doors I forgot to lock it

Shitty, though if I lived where you do, I wouldn't bother locking my doors either. Having your car tossed is usually better than having a window popped out and still having your car tossed.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X